Do You Think You Are Smart?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bigoblower420, May 3, 2014.

1. Be honest do you think you are smart?

2. I feel like I used to be... Haaa

3. Yes but there something's I'm very much not.

4. Honestly I feel like I'm smarte and have more common sense then a lot of people I'm around.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Does being a smart ass count?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I'm smarter then the average bear.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I've gotten smarter and wiser over the years thanks to introspection. Before, I used to let my emotions run through which resulted into some pretty irrational actions/sayings, but all of that has changed.

8. #10 Stormy Sea, May 3, 2014
    Last edited: May 3, 2014
    Yeah, I guess I do.

But most everyone does... It's called illusory superiority, there's lots of studies about it, I think it's pretty interesting.

What's funny is that it actually makes people who are above average intelligence think they're less so, and people that aren't think they are! So I guess I'm actually not, haha. :p

9. I'm smart enough to log onto GC and write a buncha crap aint i?

10. More perceptive than knowledgeable, more honest than filtered, more open-minded than intellectual.

11. not as smart as id like to be, everyone here is a genious tho obviiiiiii.

12. #16 paperplanes11, May 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2014
    In some sense. But not book smart.

Some people lack common sense. Which in my view is the only thing that matters. You can become something important without book smart. ie: electrician, carpenter..

13. Yea bro! Come on whose with me!?

Tis I who now stand ready to snuff out the brief candle of your worthless life. I, Dormammu.

14. Of course, most all of us are...We have an infinite capacity for knowledge, don't stop, keep going. :cool:

15. I feel I'm smart I'm just lazy in school like I understand it I just don't do homework