Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you think Weed will ever get legalized?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TrendSetta, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Just wondering people, and if so, how many years from now and under what conditions do you expect it to have? :smoke:

2. i expect it to be legal within 15 years or definitely within my lifetime the next step is all the states to get medical weed, i don't think weed will be sold in grocery stores though probably in dispensaries

3. I...........Have no clue

4. i hope not then weed wouldnt be the same

5. Yeah I definitely think the first step is MMJ in every state.

6. I hope soon the law in Canada was deemed unconstitutional and will be reviewed in a few months

7. You like it because it's illegal? All I have to say is WOW.

8. Yeah. But when I have no idea.
    Probably as soon as selfish old people stop voting for shit that won't even affect them.

9. Look at the progress over the last few years. It's looking good for weed. Back in the old days there were movies like Reefer Madness. Today you have movies like Pineapple Express. I'm not saying it will happen within a few years, but in the end it'll be legal. But this is just my 2 cents.

10. It absolutely will very soon. Never before in history have their been legislation on state ballots to legalize. Never before have the majority of Americans believed in should be legal. Chances are legislation for legalization will pass in at least 1 state later this year (as there's a few states working for it to be on the ballot), once they do that, the government will have no choice but to give in. The DEA can't run around in states like wild rogue mobs busting into homes arresting people and gas stations for selling despite a state's laws, citizens were pissed enough about the medicinal busts in Cali.

11. I don't really care, I mean think about it, if it's legalized what's gonna change? I mean for us, the ordinary everyday smokers.

I can see there being more clubs and more convenience but is it not convenient for you already?
    I mean personally I couldn't ask for more.. Now yes, I live in California so this doesn't apply to everyone.

Idk, I don't know much about it, like I said I never really cared but I guess it'd be better.
    And I realize I still havnt addressed the original question, so I here it goes.... I give it 5 years. If its not legal by then there's no hope.

I'm high and my brain is stimulated.. Probably stimulated with bs but still ;)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf3gBHIz8S0&sns=em[/ame]

12. I don't think so

13. One day...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRmBChQjZPs&ob=av2e[/ame]

14. Its already being legalized in a lot of places.

Its just a matter of time (definitely within my lifetime).

15. I mean I live in the UK but i've always said I would like to live in america but I'd love UK to legalize it.

16. Someday. As for the south, where I live, I believe they'll fight till they die to keep it illegal, and so will their children.

That being said the federal government COULD overturn it's decision before the south legalizes it. All we need is one state to set an example and it should be in a couple of decades before the ball really starts rolling.

17. We'll most probably legalise it shortly after the US anyway. It's what we usually do.

18. You're the Trendsetta, you tell me. ;)

With the way Michigan and Colorado (and I believe Missouri) are headed I'd say weed could be legalized this year. It's nice to see states telling the fed to fuck off and practicing their states rights regardless of what corrupted Washington wants. As far as weed being legal on a Federal level it really depends on this election, if we get Robomney or Newt probably not anytime soon, but if we can somehow manage to not fuck up, and get Ron Paul in office, it could be within this decade. :smoke:

But I doubt it will be as accepted as alcohol for a loooong time.

19. Within the next 10 years people will realize how stupid it is to have a plant illegal, especially when it's less harmful than alcohol. I hope in like 50 years Im blazing with my grand kids and they laugh when I tell them weed use to be illegal and you'd actually get in trouble for something so great :bongin: