Do you think we will see the fall of society/mankind or end of days within 50 years?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by PhoenixInFlames, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Givin all the signs and symptoms Id say probably. 50 years is a long time for such a ridiculously fast growing society. The rate in which everything advances in this world pretty much multiplies many times every year. Shit is getting crazier and crazier as time goes by. Will we be alive to see the demise of modern culture and society? What do you think? Is death and destruction creeping up on us waiting for the right time to unleash its never ending fury of evil and fish filled tacos? Only time will tell. All the more reason to live your life to the fullest now. before its too late. God save us all.

2. December 21, 2012 my friend.

3. Yes,
    it's saddening but inevitable.

4. nah dude, not at all. Read 2012: The Return of Quetzacoatl and you'll have and entirely new perspective on that date.

i dont know if it will happen in 50 years. if not, ive always said that ill be glad im dead before things get really bad.

5. you guys have no hope or compassion for the human form lol
    shit happens every generation where they think in the next few years the world is going to end. i think the world is going to end when we least expect but definitely not within this millenium

6. We may be in for a "natural correction" but i doubt it. I dont believe were as depraved a world as the romans were and the made it a loong time

7. It's definitely a possibility... And I would love nothing more than to see it happen

8. Its gonna only get worse..... eventually there will be somesort of nuclear fall out and everyone goes bye-bye i really hope we have found other life by than

9. I certainly hope so.