Do you think we were told the trutg about 9/11?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 2packush420, May 5, 2013.

1. Please, no name calling, insults, or any of that other bs. I just want a civil debate.

We're we told the truth about the event that happened on 9/11? How was jet fuel able to melt steel? How did wtc 7 collapse? What do you personally think happened. Discuss.

2. here we go again... there's already some big threads on this

edit: kinda ironic that this was my 2,911 post

3. looks like a conspiracy to me......yawn...:rolleyes:

4. #4 Magical Wizard, May 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2013
    The mods will delete this thread or move it to pandora's box.

Obviously bin Laden and 19 terrorists with boxcutters crashed some planes into the WTC without any help from anyone in the US government. And all 3 towers fell due to office fires even though that never happened before in history and the twin towers were built to withstand impact from an airplane, and WTC 7 wasn't even hit by a plane.:rolleyes:

Anyone who believes the official conspiracy theory perpetuated by honest Bush should take a look at this book.
    http://www.indymedia.org.uk/media/2005/07/317436.pdf

5. I don't know what to believe anymore. But I'm surprised at the sheer number of people who believe that government was involved, not in a judgmental way just I don't think of most people challenging official stories like that. The other day at work the subject came up and nearly everyone was saying it was obviously a false flag. These guys are average joes who I almost never hear talk about politics.

6. Prior to 9/11, did the US government have a history of deceiving the citizens? If they lied before and got away with it over and over again only for truths to come out years later, why would I believe them ever again?

7. Yeah dude I know exactly what you'e saying. I have a buddy that believes for certain 9/11 was executed by the government for whatever reason. I asked him how he could straight up ever trust his government after they show a willingness to do something like this..

I dont remember how he responded.. anyone care to take the torch?

8. Giving that your country proceeded to invade Iraq, no - you were not told the truth.

Do I believe it was an inside job? No but I wouldn't be too surprised if I was wrong.

9. I think it was a real terrorist attack that was invited/taken advantage of.

The thermite thing if real was probly a cover-up.move

10. They already told us the truth you weren't watching cnn?

11. [quote name='"HighMtnSkier"']Prior to 9/11, did the US government have a history of deceiving the citizens? If they lied before and got away with it over and over again only for truths to come out years later, why would I believe them ever again?[/quote]

Well there is overwhelming evidence that the Feds at least had prior knowlage of Pearl Harbor.

And I'm pretty shure when the maine was sunk, supposedly by the Germans, there was also prior knowlage of that.

To Anyone who doesn't believe that the goverment has at least planned false flags before, you need to look at the northwoods documents.

12. The US accused the Spanish of sinking the USS Maine in order to start the Spanish American war, they were helped by the NY Times. However there was no evidence that the maine was sunk by the Spanish and indeed an investigation found that it was caused by negligence on the part of the crew.

13. [quote name='"James2912"']

The US accused the Spanish of sinking the USS Maine in order to start the Spanish American war, they were helped by the NY Times. However there was no evidence that the maine was sunk by the Spanish and indeed an investigation found that it was caused by negligence on the part of the crew.[/quote]

Oops, I meant Spain. Idk why I typed German.

14. This is what I think. It was a real terrorist attack.

This made an imperialist foreign policy easier to justify, and certain groups took advantage accordingly.

15. Nobody except the upper echelons know what happened that day. My personal belief is that the 19 hijackers were either patsies or they had planed it out and the Gov. knew about it and let it happen. There was just way too much fuckery afoot that day. Forget about the fact that a steel skyscraper has never collapsed due to fire. I look more at the debris field on the pentagon lawn and in shanks ville. I have never seen a plan crash where there was almost zero evidence that a plane had crashed let alone 2 in one day. Hell even a little cessna leaves more debris then what was found.

I think this song asks just about every question that is wrong with that day. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl4DLfkq8S8]9.11 "Inside Job" Never Forget -Roy Shivers - YouTube[/ame]