Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you think this would qualify me?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by ILovemakingmoney, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Hey all first post. Just found this site, very cool site!
    So i can't find a solid answer on tbis and looking to see if anyone from Massachusetts knows or could help me
    According to mass to qualify you needs...
    Additionally, Section 2(C) also provides for “other conditions as determined in writing by a qualifying patient’s physician.” These conditions may include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Anorexia
    • Anxiety
    • Chronic Back Pain
    • Depression
    • Insomnia
    • RA (Rheumatoid Arthritis

Is there anyway that migraines could qualify? I get migraines 2-3 times a week, and migraines are different the headaches. The migraines are the kind where my whole body pretty much stops caring and I gotta get sick to get better so I can sleep and have it start to go away.
    Thanks all!

2. I would say no based on the qualifying conditions not including your condition, that being migraines. I could be wrong but I think they are pretty strict on the parameters they prescribe MMJ in states other than California/Colorado.

3. I don't live in your country, but if it says that the conditions it can be prescribed for are not limited to those six (and if they only mention those six, that's pretty limiting, considering that list doesn't even include epilepsy, and cannabis has proven anti-convulsant properties) then it depends on the doctor and your situation.

What I think it really comes down to is that you're going to have to talk to a doctor who knows your history and that nothing else works for your migraines.

Now, if there is at least one pharmaceutical med that works for your migraines, you probably don't have a leg to stand on.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app