Do you think this world will ever see the day when marijuana is legalized everywhere?

Discussion in 'General' started by tittybullshitty420, Mar 30, 2015.

1. I think so, but it will probably be thousands of years in the future 👽

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. I dont think our species will last that long at the rate were destroying everything lol

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. caLL Mr. Good

4. I think once the feds legalize it in the U.S. the dominos everywhere else will drop really quickly.

So between 2035 to 2045.

5. Nope. I bet there will always be at least one country banning it. Probably more than that.

6. Did you know cannabis use is legal in one of them most repressive countries around, North Korea? [​IMG]

[SIZE=12pt]Marijuana Sold and Smoked Freely In North Korea?         (news – 2013)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]http://www.vibe.com/article/marijuana-sold-and-smoked-freely-north-korea[/SIZE]

Now if they can smoke it legally, why shouldn't we be able to do so? [​IMG] 

Granny

7. It's legal to grow and smoke in D.C. Some people got together and handed out like over 10k seeds to people. Mostly because it is illegal to buy weed. Weird, yes. But I look at it this way. They are giving them free reign to grow as much as they want so long as never charge for it. So they can, I would assume, take tips like from PayPal and run their growing operations and have a decent life in exchange for supplying the masses with pot for free. Might be a good compromise with a reversed business model. Someone try and tell me how it goes lol. I see the U.S. legalizing medicinal use first and recreational use later in the next 20 years. It's going to domino with more and more states passing legalization. Hard to fight the "war on drugs" when your neighbors allow it's use.

8. Isn't their cannabis more of a hemp?
    A cheap tobacco alternative.

9. maybe Kim Jong-un isn't such a bad guy after all!

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum