Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you think this will work?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Jetlife123, Feb 2, 2011.

1. this morning I was out shoveling snow and I noticed a bag of shake in the garage that must have been left there by my brother. The shake was REALLY ground up, like basically powder. I didnt want to use it to smoke it because I have my own stash for that, so I got creative and did this:

Opened a teabag, poured in the weed. I put in as much weed as there was tea in there. Then I put in 2 tablespoons of butter and boiling water and let it steep for like 15 minutes. I put honey in it for flavor and im drinking it right now. Ill let you know how it goes, but have any of you tried this before?

2. Dude, nah. But if it works, let me know. I'll try it.

3. You should have put the weed in the oven on 200 degrees for 15-20 minutes first. It would have worked a lot better, but you may get buzzed off it thevway it is.

4. pretty solid body buzz but I wouldnt recommend it. Not because it isnt good, just because there are more effective ways to get high