Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you think this will work ???

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by HighFoSho, Feb 17, 2014.

1. #1 HighFoSho, Feb 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2014
    Feel free to adjust things, like heating times, temps, etc...

I basically read several recipes, including the canabutter and firecracker sticky's.... took all that into account and was thinking about trying some of that stuff + my own ideas too....

And came up with this > So, I still have about a half oz of some decently stony mids, laying around. I plan to take about 1 1/2 to 2 gms of it, ground up fine. Mix with about 1/4 cup olive oil {and I really don't give a fawk if it's extra virgin, or total hor olive oil :) LOL} Honestly, any kind of oil would work.

Then, I have this stainless steel, 1 cup measurer, which I will heat it in, to 325 degrees (by thermometer), for aprox 25 min.

Let cool until it can be handled. Pour through a coffee filter. May have to be squeezed through ? At least as the last step...

Bam ! 1 fat serving of cana-oliveoil. I'd probably mix it with my breakfast oatmeal, and just go lighter on my PB :)

Will it work ? How would you tweek this ^ ?

I'm sure that even if it came out good enough to do a second time, I'd surely change stuff up, just based on the first experience....