Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you think this weed was laced?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DeepHits, Oct 4, 2011.

1. #1 DeepHits, Oct 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2011
    My brother in law claims to have smoked a gram of mids, and said he literally hallucinated, not like a head trip like he was seeing bullshit and freaking out, iv smoked with him before, higher grade weed then mids he seemed to do fine, so i wonder.., what was it laced with possibly?

2. yes. lmao "black people steal"

3. thats like buying something, and instead of getting 2$ back you get 5$ back.

no smart drug dealer gives some one free drugs, on the drugs they buy.

4. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of a Middies binge.

5. How not helpful:/

6. Sounds like the weed was laced with LSD, PCP, mushrooms and peyote to me.

7. I like to take shits standing up so my turd splash is really loud.

8. Hey trailer park boy (reference to your pic) not if its dirt weed with a small amount of a strong drug on it, to be sold as mids, 15$ a gram.:hippie:

9. you can spray weed with shit from the store to weigh it down and hallucinate on it i believe at least from what i have heard. i dunno what tho

10. I don't get it when people say the "Trip out" from smoking weed, I mean really it's weed people it's weed not fucking DMT or something. And like jumbo said why would the dealer give you free acid or heroin? That would be terrible business...

11. He could have got laced with pcp, did he smell it before he smoked it? If it has a chemical scent to it then it's laced, try to find a connect that is legit and you can trust. Also most dealers won't lace things unless you ask them too, it's a waste of money.

12. Probably not. As someone said earlier, why would a dealer give free drugs?

Sometimes weed fully makes me trip, he probably just had 'one of those times'. Everyone is different and every strain of weed is different, we all react differently.

13. My suggestion: Tell your brother-in-law to find a dealer who only handles cannabis. That is how I roll, I do not have plans to do anything other than what I've done. (Weed, Shrooms, DXM)

14. nah, unlessed it was laced with some jwh chemicals that are found in those herbal smoke blends sold at head shops. For some that chemical causes hallucinations very temporarily and can make regs look more like mids.

15. Probably not it would cost the dealer money to lace it as others have said. Also, "hallucinogens" (LSD, peyote, psilocybin) are not active when burned like marijuana is. "Hallucinogens" probably would not have made him hallucinate either, but rather have a psychedelic trip.

The only thing I could think of would be K2/Spice which I've heard can make you hallucinate, or PCP which is a "dissociative" not really a hallucinogen. Ask your friend if he experienced extreme paranoid (much more so than weed), if so he may have smoked K2/Spice. If he experienced numbness or loss of coordination (again, much more so than weed), he may have smoked PCP, although I highly doubt this.

Most likely your friend just smoked weed, I have hallucinated on weed before (although definitely not mids).

16. Sometimes weed makes people hallucinate...

I dated this chick for a while years ago, and she would literally trip balls after smoking.

The weird thing was, she could handle her shit, unmentionables, booze, you name it, she was chllin.
    But get a little weed in her and she was pretty gone until it wore off.

she also had very livid dreams which sounded like amazing trips whenshe would describe em to me...

All im saying is, weed affects people differently... And im kind of jealous of her, i think itd be awesome to hallucinate from smokin pot...

17. Just dicking around dude. For real though, I don't think it was laced. For the reasons others have stated over and over again.

18. He probably jizzed on that, now your cousin is pregnant.