Do you think this teacher is a stoner?

Discussion in 'General' started by upymaggots, Sep 20, 2012.

1. So theres this art teacher in my school, and I really really think she's a pot smoker haha.
    She always has red/droopy eyes
    She's always forgetful
    She's super slow
    Laughs and makes stupid jokes
    Wears hippy like clothes
    She's an art teacher- I mean come on haha
    There's also rumors she drives a "hippie van"

What do you guys think?

2. #2 Dead Man Toker, Sep 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2012
    Art teachers always seem to smoke bud in my experience.

I also had a health teacher in HS who also acted like exactly like your teacher.
    She claimed to not smoke or ever smoke cannabis so who knows.

3. your avatar is of the same holographic poster that i have hanging in my bedroom. kinda cool....

4. There was a female art teacher at my old highschool who is exactly like you described except for the fact that one of my stoner buddies snooped thru her desk out of curiosity one day and found a brown paper bag full of the good stuff.. True story :smoke:

5. Do you really think she would admit it to a kid? A kid who MIGHT be unable to keep his mouth shut? If it got out that she was a stoner, her job would be history! :eek:

Do you want her to get fired?

I work in education, and there is NO WAY IN HELL, that I would admit that I use cannabis before cannabis is legalized! I LOVE my job!

Just let it go!

Granny :wave:

6. Ten bucks says granny is your art teacher

7. Nah man I would never say anything, just alittle curious that's all haha

8. Just say 420 or something and see how she responds

9. back in high-school me and my English teacher got along really well. always thought she was a stoner but couldn't get myself to fully believe it. then one night at an Atmosphere concert I saw here there ad sparked up a J with her. English class was never the same lol

10. You may not, but one of your friends who is a little less discreet could.

Chinese-whispers ruin careers in education. Listen to Stormcrow.

And more than likely, teachers are just like anyone else who tokes. Generally speaking, they tend to be of a more liberal mindset too, especially art teachers.

11. Try not to even discuss it with mates. Even rumour could ruin her career and she sounds pretty cool!

12. I won't, and she is really fucking awesome :)

13. [quote name='"Crackhead420"']Just say 420 or something and see how she responds[/quote]

Lmao... "hey i fished my art project" "ohhhhh gooooood"
    Yeah "420"

14. I don't think OP ever said he was going to say anything to his teacher.. Was just describing her and saying he thought she might be a toker.

15. Wasn't trying to suggest that they were. Its just that when things like that start being said, its difficult for the wrong people not to hear. And as much as that we may like to think otherwise, even suggestions that a teacher was on drugs can lead to serious consequences. That was all...

16. Teachers are just people too! im 26 and am reminded daily via facebook how many of my friends grew up to be teachers! As i remember them all as sex crazed pot smoking booze drinkin unmentionable doin friends! Yet many are teachers for small kids now! AMAZING! i can remember being in school and hearing of a teacher having a baby.. could never imagine a teacher having a life outside of school, let alone gettin dicked down! haha But alas, Teachers are people too!

17. [quote name='"upymaggots"']so theres this art teacher in my school, and i really really think she's a pot smoker haha.
    She always has red/droopy eyes
    she's always forgetful
    she's super slow
    laughs and makes stupid jokes
    wears hippy like clothes
    she's an art teacher- i mean come on haha
    there's also rumors she drives a "hippie van"

what do you guys think?[/quote]

ths??

18. Yeah I'm smoked with an art teacher. She really sounds like it man. It might not be smart to bring up though, I could see her ewanting to k

19. Just spark a blunt in the middle of class. If she's a stoner then she'll hit it.

20. Since I work in education I can tell you there are some smokers, especially where I work.....in the urban environment, where you gotta smoke to ease your nerves.