Do you think this setup will work well?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by RepublicMisery, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Hello. I am new to GrassCity. I am at a duplex that doesn't allow smoking, and it's way too cold outside. here is my setup and tell me if this will work.

•In my bathroom, towels under the doors, blowing into the exhaust fan using a sploof. (I'm taking hits through a bong), then spraying the bathroom with axe/febreeze.

Thank you.

2. And for clarification, I am asking if the odor will be detectable.

3. i only use an exhaust fan and there is no smell ever as long as no smoke escapes the fan

4. Thanks man. Appreciate it.

5. You should look into getting a smoke buddy. They probably work much better than a sploof!
    If you can find one, they make these smoke eliminating candles that you light and they eat the smoke. I think they work fantastically, they're about $5 and Walmart has them! Light it before you light up and let it burn a little bit after you're done.

Also don't let your bong cherry, and smell won't be too big of a problem. Axe is pretty bad to cover up the smell, febreeze and air-sterilizers work better!
    But to answer your question, I think you'll be fine.

6. Ozium is literally the best thing on the face of the earth... You wouldn't even need a sploof, but i recommend it anyways just to be safe... Just use a sploof, or even a smokebuddy, and blow the smoke into the fan, and after you're done smoking, spray ozium, and leave the room. Don't be in the room with Ozium though, because it causes cancer. The room should be fine to go in after about 20-30 mins

7. I've used the same setup plenty of times while hiding the smell from roomates, not neighbors. If you do it right it will work. I would also recommend Ozium, you barely have to spray any and it will cover the smell.