do you think this piece will get too dirty?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by krunchie420, Nov 11, 2012.

1. hey gc, i'm ordering a bowl for myself online and i came across this one, which is a decent price and has a sick design imo, but the only problem i could think of is that it might get too dirty because it's white. do you think this could be a major problem and ruin the design, forcing me to clean it very often or...? what do you think? have you ever reconsidered a purchase because of how dirty something might get or this just me lol? please don't make fun and thanks for any advice.

Attached Files:

2. I think it would look cool if not cooler blacked out and make the white more vibrant :bongin:

in the beginning it might just look dirty but once you use it enough it should look sick

3. its not gonna get more dirty than any other pipe, which is to say it will build up with resin as you smoke. If you desire a clean pipe you need to clean it almost obsessively.

i think that will be a color changing pipe who's design will pop even more when dirty. pipes like this for me are a challenge to see how dark I can get it.

4. thanks dude never thought about it like that :smoke:

5. There seems to be a chunk missing from it though, you'd better be getting it cheap. :laughing:

Yeah if it's color-changing it'll look sick, otherwise the first poster is probably right

6. Hey OP just gonna throw some suggestions out there since you were asking for some advice :hello: First and foremost, I would definitely suggest figuring out the most reasonable and "heady" head shop around your location. You should be able to get much more for your money at an actual shop. Say you spend 20$ on that bowl you will have to clean obsessively if you want the smoke not to taste like poop. :cool: Anywhere in the price range of 40-50$ at shops you can find yourself respectable glass pieces that are water-cooled and percolated. Also, if you are not looking to dump a lot of money into a piece it is understandable but I would still steer clear of a bowl and possibly buy a bubbler for the same price? I would say just as tedious to clean but much more enjoyable to smoke :D

7. oh i just put a black square on it in paint to cover the name of the website haha.

8. [quote name='"krunchie420"']

oh i just put a black square on it in paint to cover the name of the website haha.[/quote]

I know, I don't think it would work if it were really like that :p

9. i appreciate the advice man and i will definitely use it somewhere down the road but 20 is actually my strict budget on a piece as of now and i do miss packin a good bowl :p

10. #10 cfr0st, Nov 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2012
    Oh, and I would just like to add that I have never had or seen a dry pipe that did not get dirty too quickly.

No problem!!! At a head shop who's not trying to get you for an arm and a leg you would be able to get a pretty decent sized bubbler for twenty. Basically, what I'm getting at is it would probably be best to ask some friends or look in neighboring towns for a walk in store. What you see is what you get!

11. Does the website start with an "e" and end with "tsy"?

12. no...lol

13. Yeah, I thought the same when i got my blue and clear sherlock, at first with a few smokes i didnt really like it. then it looked badass after a week :smoking: