do you think this is wrong?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dankdogg, Dec 12, 2011.

1. .. lol, okay so every morning these god damn crows go caw caw caw caw caw caw x90000.. well i have this pellet gun and some pointed .177's that can easily fuck a crows day up.. do you think it's wrong to kill something you're not going to eat??

they are flying nazis imo.

2. Yes it's wrong.

Are they bothering you at all? Swooping down and stealing your buds or pecking at your eyeballs? No? Then leave them alone. They're just doing what is in their nature to do. Caw caw.

3. Every living thing has a right to life man, this is their planet just as much as it is yours.

4. how close do they get to you and your area? if they're perched nearby you could chase them away with a broom or something

5. In my hometown crows are a fucking disease the police actually had too kill them in town then hang the bodies in trees to scare them away. I say go for it

6. Invite the crows to a few bowls, it's the friendliest thing to do.

7. Wrong. Would if every time you talked I shot you in the ass with a pellet?

8. when I was working at Canadain tire, this guy came up and asked me if they have any stronger pellet guns, for "pest control" I just looked at him funny hes like you know, squierlls, cats, racoons. told him to go talk to the poeple at sports , why would someone shoot a fucking cat

9. It's wrong. I do shoot groundhogs and other varmints out on my family's orchard but that's because they destroy the fruit. If the animals aren't harming you/your livelihood then I say leave them alone.

10. Depending on how obnoxious they really are, might be ok imo to shoot them. Do they constantly wake you up? Or is it just a small annoyance?

11. I say fuck the crow. Blast his ass.

12. And Satan came down .....

13. fucking your own mothers hella wrong man

14. [quote name='"GoldenGinge"']fucking your own mothers hella wrong man[/quote]

Wtf...lol?

15. No you are apart of the animal kingdom to. It does work to shoot one though. My neighborhood had a lot of pigeons before I took a couple out, now they don't come at all.

16. I'm good with it.

17. That was because of an infestation that caused damage to my neighbors' houses.

18. Right and wrong are for the noun doing the verb to decide.

If you want to kill them, then kill them. If you feel like you shouldn't, then don't.

19. [quote name='"GoldenGinge"']fucking your own mothers hella wrong man[/quote]

Lol whaaaaaaaaat

20. If youre gonna kill somethin, dont be a lil bitch and use guns (yes it is a "gun"). God made you and God made the crows, he didnt make guns. Use what he gave you (your hands). Good luck.