Do you think this is wrong?

Discussion in 'General' started by zacandcody10, Jul 26, 2009.

1. [​IMG] Ok so I came across this on another website and wondered whether anyone else reckons this is wrong

2. LOL! Now I gotta go watch that Cheech & Chong movie again! ummm... Up in Smoke, I think???

3. haha, why would it be wrong??

what like giving animals drugs....?

if that fu likes it then, well, do u like the herb? come on man

if thats what u mean s,fhbgerkjhbvg

i dont know im too busy with dealing with the after effects of smokin..(being high out my mind)ha ha ha ha hah ah aha trippin ...i need some shroooooms!!!

4. LOL..
    My cat sits on my shoulder when im smokin on the sofa.. Loves it..
    Nearly always smoke joints n as soon as he sees me getting the skins out of the drawer he jumps up and sticks to me like glue..

5. animals love cannabis, im not even kidding

6. that episode from cheech&chong is worth watching it again and again[​IMG]

7. I smoke my cat and my plants out at the same time but this will all probably get deleted because you cant talk about getting animals or kids high. which is wierd.

8. :smoking:One or both of my cats ate a qtr oz once. Really pissed me off. I came home to bits of pot all over the floor.

That tells me that my cats, at least, chose to get high, so I suppose they like it...

9. Nah, it's Nice dreams. Up in Smoke's good too though.

10. This thread is a ban hammers dream. Someone didnt read the rules.

11. nb4b&

Anyway thats not wrong imo.

But Paris Hilton having a dog is

12. [​IMG]

13. QFT:wave:

14. I like where this thread is going

15. Dude. if the LIZ aint movin then why not mang, its just a roach anyways. the only reaosn it would be wrong is cuz it might burn his green lipz:rolleyes:. light him up a fatty

16. i have never gotten my cat high, but whenever i pull out my weed my cat acts like it is catnip. she is always trying to roll in it and eat it.

17. HAHA i gave my cat catnip yresturday and she was rolling around in it wildly. it was amusing:smoking: