do you think this is viable?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by uhmmyea, May 24, 2010.

1. i want to grow some plants, what if i just do them indoors untill they reach about 8-12" then transplant them outside in the woods.

i cant grow plants in the house for obv reasons.

will this work do you think?

2. People start their grows inside all the time, so I don't think it will be any problem to transplant them. You just need to keep in mind that plants that grow inside need to be good and strong before they go outside. The outside conditions are difficult to control, so the plant can have some troubles adapting to the change.

I would encourage you to look into outside growing nutrients for when you transfer and start getting to know the transplant area conditions before you finally plant the plant. This way, you can be sure that the plant is going to be happy and that you have everything it might possibly need.

Also, make sure the plant is completely free of disease and any other troubles before you transplant. Don't want to start on the wrong foot, after all.

Checking the root before you transplant is also a good idea. It should be nice and thick with plenty of smaller roots to ensure that it can suck up nutrients and water.

Good luck!