Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do you think this is odd?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bizop, May 8, 2011.

1. so I just recently started to smoke again about 3 weeks ago. I used to smoke but it was a couple years ago and only on occasion. But recently I have been smoking so much about an 1/8 in a week for the past 3 weeks but I just really enjoy it. Simple boring task like walking to school become a little adventure. So anyway do you think I am smoking to much to fast as in I just started to smoke?

2. Not at all man.

Whatever floats your boat.

3. How would it be at all "odd"? You found something you enjoy doing, so you do it a lot. That's common sense. When a virgin has sex, what does he do? Has a lot more sex. It's just human nature.

4. I don't know I just seem to equate it with alcohol like if Im putting back shots or something

5. As long as it isnt affecting your life in a negative way you are in the clear.

6. thanks for the input

7. yeah smoking to much weed you might chuck a whitey or something, thats about it. Alchohol if you're drinking to much with not much tolerance you actully hurt yourself. So they're differant. Also how awesome is walking to school high.

8. It's been said a million times on here before - weed should revolve around your life, not your life revolving around weed. If you're life isn't affected in a negative way at the moment then there is no issues.

9. just as long as it doesn't interrupt your usual schedual in a negative way, example, you used to do extra work hours to help pay more bills but now you stay home and smoke up instead. Just an example. But yeah you know what i mean? As long as it doesnt interrupt with your life in a negative way your sweet man. Just take a t breaks every few months