Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you think this is legit Jack Herer?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SilentSmack, Dec 14, 2009.

1. #1 SilentSmack, Dec 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2009
    Hey all, this is just a piece of a rather large nug that I smoked. Really, really good shit. But...Is it Jack Herer? My dealer said that it was...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. its really hard to tell from such a small thing.

3. word.

plus theres no way to tell for sure either way.

4. It looks like good bud either way.

5. Yeah, true that. Fucked me up real well. Thanks for the input!

6. you can never tell the actuall strain of bud by just a picture, you need to know the grower and everything.. but none the less that bud looks fucking banging!

7. You can't really tell if it's jack herer, but it's nice and will get you high as hell.

8. Not true, different strains have their own type of bud structures often like kushes for example with their large calyxs and the smell can also help you identify a strain. Clone only strains are even more alike such as purple urkle or purple kush.

If it was legit Jack I could tell you but that nug is so small, JH is usually lime green covered in crystals with short bright orange hairs larger sized calyxs and a hazy, citrusy, skunky, dank assss smell.

9. Looks good to me.

10. It's so hard to tell from just a picture. Even harder from a picture of a small nug.

It does look like dank bud though and I've had JH a couple times and I will say it looks ALOT like what I had.

11. people like you make me laugh uncontrollably. You get REALLY dank bud, and when u should be concerned with getting as much as financially possible, you are more worried if its the strain you're dealer told you it was. OH NO! god forbid you actually smoke any good 'no name'

12. who cares what strain it is, danky weed is danky weed :D

13. basically what people have been saying, it is so hard to tell.

even if it is jack, the way it is grown can change the structure of the buds, the flavor of the smoke, and especially the color.

hint tho: jack smoke and smell is known for being categorized as "spicy", people who have had it generally understand what this means. either way, looks good :D

14. Either way, that looks mighty tasty. :smoke:

15. idk wat it is but it does look very good in my opinion it looks too dense to be jack

16. Quality > Name

17. i agree with the spicey. it's a funny throat feel/taste combo. never heard anybody call it spicey tho.. lol i gotta remember that

18. tht could be some herrer.looks dank as fuck tho either way

19. lol....so you're saying you know it's JH if it's lime green with crystals and orange hairs? lol....that's not about 80% of the bud i used to smoke or anything.