do you think this is any good?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by diatron5, Jun 6, 2009.

1. It probably has a carbon activated filter in it, when the filter is expired it will not remove the smell anymore, you could probably buy replacement carbon sheets for it and cut them to size, or save up more and buy a actual carbon scrubber and fan.

2. the carbon filter I have was working for a while but my plants are getting older adn they are really starting to stink. Im going away in for a week in about a week and I really would feel more comfortable if I knew there wouldnt be any smell emanating from my grow box. I have very very limited funds before I leave (like $100 if that) (i know im broke as shit thats why i need to stop buying weed and instead grow it lol) any reccomendations? I know there is a pretty good ozonator out there that's like $170 but I don't even have that much. I can deal with replacing filters. Do you think this would get the job done? I have 5 plants all in veg right now. I will probably start flowering in about 3 weeks and I just want to get the whole smell thing taken care of before flowering and it gets even worse.

3. some pet/fish stores sell activated carbon in bulk, might be an idea to replace the carbon in the filter you already have