Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you think this employer would call for a DT?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Metalworks, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Panera bread, I was thinking of getting a job there and I smoked recently - should I wait?:rolleyes:

2. what's that

3. I dont think they do

You can just not show up if they do

4. #4 stinkingfish, Nov 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2008
    google says that they don't. Go for it, Panera seems like a chill place to work.

a franchise of cafe's which sells pastries.

5. i applied at the one in harrisburg pa and they didnt i got all the way up to the first day and didnt go for some fuck stoner reason :\

6. Alright everyone thanks for the quick replys!! :D

7. no food service industries almost never do unless they suspect you of drug use

8. No they don't drug test:smoke:

9. i wouldn't be able to stop myself from stealing food if i worked there... if you got free sandwiches and stuff for working there that'd be the shit

10. I can't see a sandwich shop dt'ing..even if they are a franchise. Heck, worst case scenario you don't get the job.... oh well...move on and find another. Fuck them if they don't want pot-heads. :)

11. man i wanna work at a sandwich shop now lol

12. no seriously tho... any1 know of a good restaurant/food shop that gives free food to its employees?

13. My girlfriend worked at St. Louis Bread Company which is the same thing as Panera bread or at least it's the same company and she said they didn't DT her once. She also said that half the people she worked with at the time were baked while they worked.

14. I stole food from there all of the time. Even the managers would sneak sandwiches... I used to make smoothies and sandwiches and go on break. It was nice. If you're closing then you can take as many bagels as you want because they have to throw them out. It was pretty cool. But i cracked a bone in my hand and my manager didn't believe i was going to the hospital to get it x-rayed. The day i took him my 2 week doctor note he told me don't bother coming back [he hated me because i didn't take his crap cuz he wasn't the head manager.] It was cool while it lasted though.

15. Stop it!, We are not pot heads!:cool::hello::smoke:

16. u r pothead if u claim u are cuz u r he who u say r him u are the pothead