Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do You Think This Bong Is Worth It?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sinc799, May 11, 2014.

1. 1400 dollar bongs are for Snoop Lion and Tommy Chong and Willie Nelson. It would only be worth it to me if it was made of un breakable glass.

2. I would pass...you could get 2-3 sick pieces for that, I mean if you have money to spend go for it, but I would spend it elsewhere.  You never know though...gold prices have never been higher but likely wont consistently increase...your call. 

3. Boro-Vibranium alloy??

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. complete waste of money, but each to their own.

i bet my 80$ glass bong hits just as good and is just as durable as that.

5. #6 Guest, May 11, 2014
    Last edited: May 11, 2014
    If I was rich, or a glass-collector that looks pretty sick   :cool:.

6. First off I believe that's a bubbler, ive never seen a bong look like that. Second that's the coolest looking bubbler I have seen in my life, but I wouldn't pay more than 150 for that. Stay faded :smoking:

7. If rather have 1,400 McChicken sandwiches.

Sent from that phone I sent Dwight into the fire for.

8. your right its not exactly a bong its an oil rig