Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you think they'll test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mogwai, Sep 16, 2011.

1. So after about 3 goddamn years of unemployment, I got called up for an interview. I have the skills for this job and they're doing massive hiring. They're taking on a whole 350 new people, actually. But after not having a job for this long, I'm incredibly nervous about this. It also pays sorta decent ($8.50/hr is decent to me haha). I'm stuck living with my mom right now, so it's crucial I get some form of income to start to get on my own feet again.

I just got a call from them a short while ago and they want to see me in the morning. Obviously not enough time for a long time daily smoker to clean up. I COULD get clean piss from a friend but I'd have to drive over an hour to get it... And I'm sorta low on money to spend on gas since I gotta drive to this interview which is an hour away.

It's some company called Sitel and it's one of those placed where you sit around and answer the phone to help people troubleshoot problems. Do places like that typically drug test? Do you think with them hiring 350 people that they're likely to drug test? I did some googling but came back with mixed results and I wanna feel as positive as possible.

I guess I'm asking.. have any of you worked for this company before and can you share whether or not they tested you? Or to get more answers, have any of you had a job like this where a company hires you to sit and answer phones to troubleshoot problems for customers? Did they drug test you at time of hiring?

Thanks!

2. Prepare for the worst. Get some clean piss.

3. I dunno man if you live in the states who the hell knows, they're crazy with that shit over there.

But just by thinking about it they probably will drug test, seeing as you need to be able to talk and reason with people all day. Only one way to find out

4. So your basically getting interviewed for a call center job. I worked for Dish Network call center and they never drug tested me in the 8 months that I worked there. During training everybody started asking if they had gotten drug tested before getting hired and like 2 of them said they were tested. I guess its a shoot and miss deal with that but I would prepare for the worst get clean piss.

5. You may not have alot of money for gas but if getting the clean urine helps you get the job then it's better in the long run.

6. Did you sign anything? Either way most telemarketing jobs don't test, hell, if they did that would kill 50% of their production.:cool:

7. For Dishnetwork its a random draw from a computer however there are a ton of employees at call centers and its completely random.

8. Nope. At least not on the application I filled out. Tomorrow however I'm sure I will be signing a few more papers to continue with the possible employment process and I'll for sure keep an eye out for it. I mean, I'm sure they'll have me sign something saying they can drug test because every job I've had has done that (and not all of them tested).

9. Did you ever get the job with Sitel after the drug test? Did you get the clean piss or go in balls to the wall and just go for it? If you did use piss, how is their monitoring capabilities as you are pissing? I just had my phone interview and then received an email letting me know to be on the lookout for the future time sensitive emails. Those future emails (I have not received yet) are for a background check and a drug test at a facility. Not sure what to do and was looking for a quick response to help me with my decision. Anything is appreciated, Thanks a Bunch :)