Do you think there is any game that is perfect for getting stoned with?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by milkdog666, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Wow old school gamer!!! I grew up on the commodore myself. Don't remember too much about it because I was only a little kid then but one thing I remember is pulling out the book of computer codes that I had to type in to play a game. Good times indeed!! I think I still have the original box that came with a few of the games.

• Like Like x 1
  2. PC. The game is very graphics intensive so a good quality graphics card is a definite plus. ;)

3. I remember doing that too. :)

I was a major computer hobbyist in the early 80's. I (not so) fondly recall long hours spent inputting hexadecimal codes as decimal values into a compiler program, both gotten from Compute! magazine and its companion magazine, Compute!'s Gazette. My favorite game gotten that way was Props. The object of that game was to fly a pigeon from one side of the screen to the other, avoiding wind turbine blades. The sound was all SID chip generated, with values that were procedurally generated and with values affected by proximity to the props, so it wasn't music... but it was quite musical. That was a great game to get stoned and play. :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ah, nothing like typing in games to only get bricked by a syntax error right when you finished.

...An writing down continue codes on paper (if you're game provided you with that option).

Memories!

Somewhat off topic:

I just beat Rygar on the Atari Lynx! IMG_20190112_091342.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. A local retro game shop has a bunch of issues of Compute! bagged and in good shape. I keep debating buying the whole lot of them, ha. They have had them for quite awhile though, so no rush.

6. #46 Private Stalk, Jan 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
    Wrong thread

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. #47 Private Stalk, Jan 12, 2019
    Wrong thread again

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. The original Championship Manager game 00/01 say. Literally all ya need to do is click a mouse, thats good stoner gaming by my standards.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Competitive strategy games are really fun stoned like dota, league of legends, overwatch, starcraft. In between rounds/games are the perfect time to take a hit :smoking: a full team of stoners would be a lot of fun. My best friend and I used to get stupid high and duo in league of legends, good times.

10. What the **** is a Redmi 5 dawg? Just curious.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. i second this guy, minecraft is an amazing game to play!!

12. I played Towerfall Ascenscion on PS4 with my friends while super high. It is the absolute greatest thing ever. Its like an arcade game where u run around shoot arrows and try to kill everyone else. You can catch arows and you can carry three at a time. Its so much fun high.

13. Has anyone tried Polybius yet? I think it's a blast if you're an Amiga/Stun Runner fan.

14. I get into the sims 2 pretty hard when I'm stoned. Also my k/d in COD is always better when I'm stoned. So that too lol.

15. #55 Private Stalk, Jan 23, 2019
    when stoned, it’s all about legend of zelda the minish cap. Any gameboy zelda game. Also mortal kombat 2 or 3 on sega. Or classic af streets of rage.

Don’t wanna leave out Rampage as a mindless stoner game just gobbling up ppl and smashing buildings

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Something I enjoy doing from time to time. I enjoy making heavy redstone adventure maps (modded), always fun to try and kill other people in game :D

17. #57 Praetorian, Jan 24, 2019
    Civilization 5 + Weed = Magic

[​IMG]

I use this as a mental canvass.

Fire up some strong Sativa then sit down to play.
    Let the mind loose and it creates fantasy scenarios and names for cities and units.
    That way, it's not just civilization, it's your civilization.

Doesn't hurt that it looks and sounds good and has excellent reviews

• Winner Winner x 2
  18. It's still red dead 2 online for me :laughing: I've been getting high as shit then going hunting/fishing.. I made like $800 on the game the other day because I zoned out & was getting perfect kills on everything:laughing::laughing:

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Tony Hawks American Wasteland and Pokemon Emerald