Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you think there is a limit?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Izi, Feb 1, 2010.

1. Of how much weed is acceptable?

I've recently been splitting an 1/8th about every night with 2 other guys, I have like 1-1.5 grams a day....it's ridiculous. Do you think I'm smoking too much?

But I don't know, I only have art classes right now, and am just getting ready for summer, then college.

How much do you guys smoke? and how much do you think is an acceptable amount?

2. 1G a day is not that much, thats like smoking twice a day or having one good sitting for me. Too much to me would be like an eighth a day or more, and some people do that!

3. if 1 to 1.5 grams is too much than I have a serious problem :(

4. As long as your not putting yourself in debt or something, there is no such thing as too much:D

5. Haha shit same here.
    na you can never smoke to much herb,
    thats my motto

6. exactly! as long as marijuana isnt causing a negative impact on your life, then there is no harm in smoking as much as you so desire :hello:

7. Back in second year of university I was smoking about 4 grams a day (an O a week). That was way too much...

Glad I smartened up and don't overindulge anymore.

8. Nah, that's not bad at all. Over the summer I didn't do anything or chill with many people so I'd go through an ounce of kb a week. It was whack. I was'n't even getting high anymore.

Lately I'm on zero grams a day. After this good ol t break I plan to keep it under a gram a day though. I only smoke headies now though which throws it all off

9. if there isnt a cost issue and you arent feeling too burnt out all the time, theres no such thing as too much weed. tolerance goes up naturally, so you're gonna need to smoke more to get the desired effects. a year ago, the amount of weed i needed to put myself on another planet would hardly get me high now. :(

10. lmao no that's not even close to being alott.

11. Thats not too bad. Some people as posted smoke crazy amounts. If I average it out I probably smoke about .6-.7 a day. on occasion upwards of a gram and beyond

12. yeah I guess, but I decided to go a t-break with them for like 2 weeks, so we get back to an 1/8th lasting 3 or 4 days.

13. there is no acceptable amount because everyone's tolerance is different. As long as you can function and do what you have to do (jobs, school) then you're good.

14. I have a cousin who smokes a pound a week. As long as it doesn't effect you or the people close to you negatively, its all good. Keep it recreational =P

15. I have a Half-O every week and i split it up according to how many days I'm gonna smoke till my next pick up so 14 Grams Divided by 5 Days = 2.8 Grams a day... It's still aint enough for me since i have people constantly coming to smoke and chill..But i truely enjoy teh days when I can toke up those 3 grams by myself :D

16. A POUND?!

...he smokes 64 grams a day.

Dude....that's 2.5 grams an hour.

17. LOL PWNED :smoking:

18. a pound a week.

taaaha.

19. Im sayin a dub a day is straight... I usually just go to school, hw, blunt with my *****s.... More than a gram or 2 would make me un-motivated and sort of lazy... summer is a whole different story though lol... like 5 or 6 blunts a day

20. About a year and a half ago me and my friend would go through a half-o every thirty six hours. It sounds like a lot but its not, lol. Now im down to about a gram or two a day.