Do you think the end of the world as we know it will happen soon?

Discussion in 'General' started by HopHopsin, Nov 14, 2012.

1. I dont think we are gonna get wiped out in December but I can see in the near future mass chaos happens & the world turns into an "I Am Legend" type scenario except no zombies.

how do you think it will go down? & whats your timeline to when this will happen?

2. A nuclear war will erupt soon and i hope in december aliens finally show themselves..

In public, I like to hold my pax up high in the air and scream "i have the powerr!!!"

3. If the world ends, who gives a fuck? You'll most likely be dead anyway, so it literally makes less than zero difference. Doubt it will anwyay.

4. Jesus is about to come back and burn all you non-believing motherfuckers.

Cuz he's all about love, you know.

5. Praise him, for if you dont he will boil you in pit of lava for eternity. Amen children :D

6. ^^ Definitely can see this happening

7. Hopefully the world ends dec. 21st.

8. the world as we know it will end because everyone will magically decide that the prohibition is a dumb ass idea and pot will be legalized everywhere and everything wil be fucking great.

:bongin: if only haha.

9. Apocalypse seems way more likely (and don't say "colorado and washington legalized!!!" because that's only 2 states..nothing like it is here) :mad:

10. You guys I'm almost finished with my nuclear warhead that I'm building in my basement that's capable of blowing up the entire world. So yeah the end is near if I have my say bahahaha

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzqiPvGrkTo]Rem, It's The End Of The World As We Know It (and I feel fine) - YouTube[/ame]

12. Nah man, it can't end in December, I already made plans for January; fuck you universe. :cool:

13. Why the fuck would you waste time and energy worrying about something like this?

14. It is the next coming of Christ and he will be an atheist.

15. when marijuana becomes legal globally, the people of the world will be so high that marijuana will reveal its true purpose( intergalactec battle) and will set of a powerful wave of ganja to be aimed at mars but the martians are always high (hence the eyes) and they were ready for this. they refelct the attack and it hits earth killing everyone.

16. Nope, I don't.

17. Hopefully some day. We need to be wiped out.

Shit happens.