Do you think the apocalypse will happen in your lifetime?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by anonymous911, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Yes or no.

No idk's.

I say yes.

2. Possibly it seems like something ugly is gonna happen. I don't think a complete end of the world will happen for a long, long time though.

Star Trek might be our future.

3. National debt clock?

4. I'm not necessarily talking about the extinction of the human race, but apocalypse means 'an unveiling of something new', so it could be the collapse of international financial markets, nuclear war, America defaulting on its loans to China, etc...

5. Apocalypse? No

Some sort of disaster ? YES

What? Who knows- could be war , weather or fucking aliens or a damn EMP- I can't say when but it been a long time since LA has anything happen to it- we are overdue

6. I hope not. How's that for an answer.

7. Yes, because it is 100% set in stone some day the human race will cease to exsist.

Someday.

8. The world will end one of these days, but I will have been long dead by then.

Hopefully. :cool:

9. #10 budluver, Jul 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2012
    I just hope the Apocalypse is an event of astronomical means. Whether its in my lifetime or not i don't care. I just hope its not "man made". A man made apocalypse would be so dildos.

The earths magnetosphere is way overdue to for reverse directions and when it does reverse directions for a short period of time the protective magnetic shield that is the Earth's magnetosphere is down. If solar winds were to hit the earth while the magnetosphere was down, the solar wind would take out all of the satellites (defense systems, communications, etc.) leaving the world in a very chaotic state. If it was a big solar flare it could cause apocalyptic events, such as destroying the earths atmosphere making the planet inhabitable (similar situation that happened to Mars).

10. #11 testicle, Jul 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2012
    [​IMG]

see the colour of the shirts? the same as the olympics logo..

the man who made the INWO cardgame, Steve Jackson, was actually in a court with the secret servie who supposedly tried stopping this game from getting published - he won.

SJ Games vs. the Secret Service

i believe london 2012 will be a false flag attack, and the "terrorist" will be blamed. what really scares the living shit out of me, is that since 2001, biological and nuclear scientist have been dissappering all over the world, under mysterious circumstances, which leads me to believe that chemical warfare will be used.

TOP SCIENTISTS, EXPERT IN FIGHTING INFECTIOUS DISEASES, ARE SUDDENLY EITHER DEAD OR MISSING!

now these "bath salts" incidents, the FEMA mass graves, the financial crisis, the wars... no, something is definetly going down.

USA haven't done shit about Israel, and for a very good reason.
    its a fact that the states is controlled by powerfull families, like the rothchilds, rockefellers and morgans. shit, most of the high ranking politicians are Zionist. even Ron Paul's familytree is connected to the Rothchilds, as was Hitler.
    the so called democracy will fall - its just fascist bankers, taking orders from the Jesuits, and Isreal, being the holy land, will be their headquaters.

i believe we will see a world war III very soon, with Isreal and the middle east, and possibly China.
    nothing has changed the world so rapidly as war. take WWII and the technology it brought with it, or 9/11 and the patriot act.

after WWIII, i believe a proposal will be made for a one world army, one world currency and one world government.

Albert Pike,a 33'd degree mason, wrote out a plan for three world wars - so far, the two of them have been quite accurate.

WWI: "The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."

WWII: "The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

WWIII: "The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

its already happening and we're just cirkling the drain, man.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zNwOeyuG84&feature=player_embedded]Obama Admin Cites 'Int'l Permission,' Not Congress, As 'Legal Basis' For Action In Syria - YouTube[/ame]

11. I don't think it will, but I would like it to be. Not that I want the apocalypse to come soon, but I would like to be alive and present when it happens. Would be incredible to see.

12. North Koreans

They are hiding something

13. The apocalypse? Absolutely not.

A period of Extreme turmoil? Smurf yeah.

14. Hmm I don't know. :D

Some major devastation could easily happen or things could turn around.

Just have to wait and find out. That's the fun part.

15. [quote name='"anonymous911"']I'm not necessarily talking about the extinction of the human race, but apocalypse means 'an unveiling of something new', so it could be the collapse of international financial markets, nuclear war, America defaulting on its loans to China, etc...[/quote]

That's not what apocalypse means..

16. Partially true. The Greek word 'apokaluptein', from where we derive the English 'apocalypse' means to unveil, however nowadays we associate the word apocalypse with catastrophic disasters and end-of-the-world scenarios.

Even though I would hate to see (much of) the human race go extinct, I gotta say, dieing in the apocalypse would be one helluva way to die :devious:

17. Well I said no, but it depends on what you consider the apocalypse. The end of everything in existence? no. The end of the human race as we know it? possible

18. No...But I am gettin' fuckin' tired of gettin' all worked up for a certain day that some nut goes off and says the world is goin' to end, leaves me with a massive fuckin' bar tab.:cool:

19. The ultimate fate of the Earth is to be swallowed up by the sun when it expands toward the end of its life cycle, and that won't happen for a few billions years.

As far as the end of humanity? Who knows. It's certainly not gonna be some 2012-esque apocalypse thing and I highly doubt it'll happen in any of our lifetimes. I think the most probable (and cynical) things are extinction from bad environmental conditions, or we end up blowing each other up.

This can all be rectified by living in SPACE!