do you think that there are any....

Discussion in 'General' started by thelastkennedy, May 17, 2010.

1. celebrities here on the boards? i was sitting here smokin a little hash oil, thinkin that there are a bunch of different types here on the boards, there's a chance that there might even be someone famous on here... they might even have SUPER high rep.... you might have complimented them for their AMAZING pickups... think about it, a forum is the chance for anyone to be judged evenly based on bein a coot cat, not being treated differently for being famous:cool:

2. Good question!! They are hiding >.>

3. I'm famous. My name is Justin Beiber and I love to smoke weed and talk about all the girls that be trippin over my love for them. One Love

4. Im Jeff Goldblum, I live on a coumpund in the swiss alps with my main bitch Ashlee Simpson. We smoke weed all day

5. Does being the son of God count? :laughing:

6. You don't have to hide here Justin, we all know you love the cock and we accept you for who you are.

7. Hey fuck you. Didn't you see my videos?!?!?!

the bitches love me.

8. [​IMG]

Kristen, are you here?!?! lol!

9. Wtf?
    theres got to be a million other places she could smoke..did she expect to not be seen?

10. she's got her card :cool:

11. She was obviously too stoned to care. Too bad she has the personality of a door knob.

12. I had a dream that I was at a Phish show but Jeff Goldblum was Trey...that just happened a few hours ago. It freaked me out.

13. Good point man, you never know...

...or do you? :D

14. So what you're trying to say is that she's been handled by countless people?

What a whore.

15. I am a celebrity. FFFUUUU PAPARAZZI.

16. Yes, I'm Bill Murray.

17. #17 User Name:, May 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2010
    [​IMG]

Phil? Hey, Phil? Phil! Phil Connors? Phil Connors, I thought that was you!

[​IMG]

Hey, hey! Now, don't you tell me you don't remember me because I sure as heckfire remember you.

Ned... Ryerson. "Needlenose Ned"? "Ned the Head"? C'mon, buddy. Case Western High.

[​IMG]

Ned Ryerson: I did the whistling belly-button trick at the high school talent show? Bing!

Ned Ryerson: got the shingles real bad senior year, almost didn't graduate? Bing, again.

Ned Ryerson: I dated your sister Mary Pat a couple times until you told me not to anymore? Well?

Bing?

[​IMG]

18. Ha. If there really were famous people on here they could announce it just like that and not have to worry since nobody would believe them anyway!

19. Exactly

And if you told anyone they would never believe you.

20. someones not 18:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: