Do you think that burning weed is wasting weed?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Crimsonmonie, Oct 11, 2012.

1. I have been vaping from my Magic Flight launch box for about a month now. I get high twice a day and my vape is so efficient that 1 gram of kush lasts me 2 weeks. I don't think that I will ever go back to smoking weed because it is harsh on the lungs and wastes weed. (I still eat brownies and use tinctures though) If I smoked 2 half gram bowls in one day, I would be using the same amount of kush that would last me 2 weeks with my MFLB. So that brings me to these questions:

Since you started vaping, do you still smoke, or do you only vaporize now? :hippie:

Do you think that burning weed is a waste considering that you can save more weed by using a MFLB. :rolleyes:

What kind of weed do you smoke/vape? Lately, I have been vaping AK-47, Jack the Ripper and Northern Lights. :smoke:

2. #2 Old School Smoker, Oct 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2012
    I personally get slightly higher from smoking than from vaping. But I prefer vaping over smoking because, yes, like you said, it lasts longer and its better for the lungs. I am currently in the market for a vape.

Since you started vaping, do you still smoke, or do you only vaporize now? Both, but prefer vape.

Do you think that burning weed is a waste considering that you can save more weed by using a MFLB. Yes!!!

What kind of weed do you smoke/vape? Lately, I have been vaping AK-47, Jack the Ripper and Northern Lights.

Kryptonite and Cali indica and anything that anyone else has except for swag but ill do mids

3. I've been using the box for almost a month now. I honestly love hitting the bong. Such a noticeable change from sober to high. But I've been using the vape to save money. And i bong hit my avb so its kind of the best of both worlds. :p Once your tolerance builds up the flight box gets s little tedious though.

I only toke no names for the most part.

4. Yeah. I tried weed for the first time 2 months ago, but it feels like it was a year ago because I have experienced so much. I have had weed it all kinds of forms except for chronic and I even have a mmj card. I don't know how the tolerance thing works though. How long will it be before my tolerance gets high? I vape like 2 trenches a day.

5. Vaporization just isn't combustion. It's not lesser, It's just not the same thing, the feeling of clearing a bong full of smoke, or puffing a joint, can't be recreated with vaporization.

6. It's definitely hard for me to throw in for blunts now. As I see it burn, I can't help but count away all the different seshes I could theoretically be having.

If I want to be thrusted into highness with my mflb, I just hook it up to my self contained waterfall. I get blasted

7. Explain.

8. Since you started vaping, do you still smoke, or do you only vaporize now? Vaporize 95% of time. Only combust when with friends who offer.

Do you think that burning weed is a waste considering that you can save more weed by using a Vaporizer?

Yeah, a bit. I also do the thing where I count how many sessions it'd be possible to have, or how much higher everybody would be if we ran that 1g through a Vape instead of that Joint.. not that I didn't enjoyed rolling a nice sized joint :)

But it's not a waste if it's your preferred method.

What kind of weed do you smoke/vape? Some fine cannabis mostly. An occasional bout of mids, but I'm fortunate to have a couple of sources of high quality weed. Lately an unknown sativa-leaner that is pretty fantastic, and a bit of conserved Mango Haze that is frosty to no end.

9. [quote name='"Respirator"']

Explain.[/quote]

Explain what?

10. I have the mflb too. When I first got it, I exclusively vaped for 6 months. Then it broke and I went back to smoking.

Got some bongs and glass and was using then all the time. Then I got my box replaced. I have the power adapter too. I occasionally use it now. When I use it, I try not to smoke during that time.

For some reason, I can't stick with it though. Smokin bongs are so much fun.

11. Self contained waterfall+MFLB

12. [quote name='"Respirator"']

Self contained waterfall+MFLB[/quote]

Go into vape sub forum and look for "Compact Vape + Waterfall"

I'll bump it. There wasn't much interest for it on Wednesday

13. I refuse to smoke greens, I only smoke ABV now.

14. :Dhttp://http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-jar/1111237-show-off.html
    Since you started vaping, do you still smoke, or do you only vaporize now? If I'm alone I'll vape 100% of the time now but if I'm with a friend who offers to combust I won't refuse.

Do you think that burning weed is a waste considering that you can save more weed by using a MFLB. Yes. I just now realize how much further a gram can last you, from a few days of getting high to 1-2 weeks. It matters mostly on your favorite method, IMO. To each his/her own.

What kind of weed do you smoke/vape? I now vaporize high quality trim/shake because I can buy 11grams for $20(picture is the second comment on the post, next to my MFLB). Getting high costs me less than $0.25, it's unbelievable. :D:wave: