Do you think rappers are right when ignorance is bliss? or is it wrong?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by T-Gold, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Obviously most rappers in the game (famous or not) are very ignorant but I'm trying to think deeper into it. 

It's a way of life for most people and maybe, a better way in living?

Instead of worrying about everything, just not give a single fuck and achieve your goals. The government obviously doesn't like this and says 99% of the shit rappers say are WRONG.

But why? What exactly makes this wrong? Killing someone would but just smoking and aiming a gun around.

I can talk about this all day but I just want to know some of your opinions, serious or not.

TLDR;

99% rappers glorify smoking weed, gang crime, money, bitches, etc...

Government thinks it's a bad thing but smoking is a crime.

No logic?   =  profit

If this is the wrong place to post this, a mod is free to move it as I am still new to the forums. I do apologize.

Good song doe.

2. I really don't understand what you're trying to say...

3. The government only says it's wrong because most of what the mainstream raps about is illegal and/or taboo. 
    Murder, robbery, sex, drugs are all the usual rhetoric when dealing with your average rapper. Are these things ok? No, but can you blame them?
    Can't really speak for them but they are rapping about what they live on a daily basis, they are a product of their environment. 
    I wouldn't expect ol' Dirty Bastard to sing about merry go rounds and farming. 

just my 2

4. This thread is about as ignorant as it gets.

5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8laXQjJHPo

:D

6. Shoulda neva gave ya'll niggas money.