Do you think Pineapple Express will become a strain?

Discussion in 'General' started by Journeyman, Aug 7, 2008.

1. C'mon, I bet someone out there is gonna cross seom sort of pineapple with something and make a Pineapple Express strain.

• Like Like x 1
  2. We as a GC nation should make it too!
    It shall be god among all other strains

3. That would be pretty awesome.

4. hah I was thinking about that earlier. i bet it will happen just give it some time :rolleyes:

5. i think i heard somewhere its already been made.....TOO LATE BISH!~

6. Already my dealers have been calling me up with something called 'Pineapple Express' which they claim to be tinted yellow but I'm not gonna go for it just they can just be fucked up buds

7. Fix that dry problem man...

8. Pineapple x Trainwreck

Sounds good.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I second Juicy up there!

10. That sounds good. But I bet there are going to be a dozen different strains named Pineapple Express right after the movie comes out.

11. wow that sounds amazing haa.

12. Already out. I tried it at the clinic last week. It was ok.

13. agreed

14. yup and more than likely dealers will use it to exploit gullible buyers.

"yo dewd, you wanna take a ride on the pineapple express, choo choo" :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1

15. Funny thing, when i first saw the name pineapple express i immediatly though it was a cross between trainwreck and pineapple. I only dicovered a few days afterward that it was actually a movie.

16. There already is a strain called Pineapple Express. Being given away for free to. (Bubblegum x Mango) x the UK clone-only Pineapple.

17. Another seed company is also working on a strain called "Pineapple Express". All I know is Cinderella 99 genetics are being used. TGA Seeds.

18. its already out there..

19. hawaiian snow x trainwreck mothafuckas!

20. noooooooooo how the hell are they gonna use C99?!?!? nothing to do with pineapple OR express.... fauck.