Do you think part of why smoking marijuana is so fun is because of the fear factor

Discussion in 'General' started by FadedCracker, Dec 30, 2012.

1. the fear factor of being caught? Is there a sense of adrenaline and bad-ass decision making that drives us to toke the nights away? Thoughts? :smoking:

2. Not really.

3. I would say no to put it simply

4. hell no, when my state decriminalized it i was pumped. i bet people in colorado and washington are shitting their pants with happiness

5. dude i know exactly what you mean! when i was real young, it was always so exciting knowing my dad would be pissed out of his mind if he caught me. i sorta lost that thrill after he found out and didnt care. dont get me wrong though i still loved it afterwards and am still loving it c:

6. Only if you still live at home with momma....

7. Maybe when I was in like 6th grade,, now it's just a normal everyday thing.

8. not for me I just straight up enjoy it.

9. I'd be more likely to say the danger factor pisses me off.

10. I often forget its illegal...
    I, unfortunately, had to move back in with my parents and I blaze in my room all the time and no ones said shiat.
    I blaze in the car, waiting for friends, I'm pretty outright about it, but not stupid, I do watch my back.

In short, no.

11. nope.

I get high, well to get high

12. I moved from oh to ca. My opinion on marijuana changed drastically almost feel embarrassed smoking here. I still smoke everyday

13. I'd much rather NOT go to jail...?

14. I just love the taste and the sensation that comes with it. Besides I have epilepsy and ausburgers(which is a mild form of autism) so weed benifits me aswell as it being fun.

15. Being legal I'm not scared at all. And I still love and feel the same about toking as I did when I could of gotten in trouble.

16. When I was a kid thats the main reason I started.

But now im not scared of being caught. And I realized smoking isnt badass.