Do you think my wife is cheating?

Discussion in 'General' started by modern-hippy, Jan 2, 2014.

1. So Ok heres my story.... My wife says she loves me with all her heart and would never do anything to hurt me...  However lately theres been some weird things that make me question if she is faithfull... they are as follows

1.  She goes to her moms house a lot to help her mom shop.... they always take at least 4 hours... last time they took 5 hours just to go shopping, she said her mom takes a long time in the grocery store because she's 79 years old.... but 5 hours??? 

Then the next week I went over to her moms house with her and her mom said "I can't belive I havent seen you in weeks, you were supposed to take me shopping"  I bit my tounge and didnt say anything at the time.... when I asked my wife about it later she said that because her mom is so old, she gets forgetfull and must have forgotten when that last time they went shopping was.  I cant proove anything

2.  We both work at the same place.... Before I started there, she admitted to me that she flirted with a male co-worker and even would pinch his nipples on a regular basis, but told me not to worry about it because he is gay... Now she says that she has stopped that since I started working there because she doesnt want to offend me... However I hear them talking on the phone to eachother at work, and they are all giggly like school children, its gross.  Then my wife goes and says that This gay guy is an idiot and she hates his guts... she acts like she hates him but behind me back they joke around and dont seem to hate eachother.

3.  When we were dating she made out with another guy at the bar.  I found out about it later I got hurt and mad.... She told me that she didn't realize that i wanted an exclusive relationship and thought that I just wanted to casually date around with other girls.... When I told her she hurt my feelings and wanted to be exclusive she said "OK".......

Well I'm looking for advice from others because I keep getting that feeling that shes messing around but I really have no hard evidence....  Can you give me your opinion please and tell me if your a male or female

2. just keep your eyes open.  you dont want to be the wrong one in this situation

3. Okay...maybe because I just toked and saw a bit of the Jerry Springer show and Steve Wilkos show, I might be a bit biased, but I think that bitch is cheeeeeeaaaaatinnggg. Call that show Cheaters to find out, maybe I'll see you later on that show while I'm channel surfing. 

4. Ok ok ok, just take it easy. Take this slow and get hard hard evidence on whats going on...then confront her. I hope everything works out for you. Sorry man.

5. shes cheating.

6. That sounds rough bro, but yeah, at this point not much you can do other than keep looking out for clues.

7. #7 XCITED, Jan 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2014
    Your wife is not cheating on you (at least you cant assume so on this weak evidence). You sound really paranoid, judging by this 'evidence' she is not cheating on you.

1. Like she said, her mother is old and probably is forgetful, and women do often take several hours to shop.

2. Your scared that she is cheating on you with a gay guy? She may act like she likes the guy to his face to avoid a confrontation or create an awkward atmosphere in your work environment.

3. Like you said, at the time you were not in established exclusive relationship, so she did not really cheat even cheat on you.

These are just my two cents on the very limited information you gave in your thread, if you are convinced she is cheating make sure you are 100% before you call her out.

I Hope she is not cheating and you can continue your relationship. Goodluck.    :mellow:

8. Reason number 3 should've set you straight the first time. 

9. I would never put myself through that

It would be over. 

Im sorry but how could you EVER marry a broad after that

how old are you? how long did you date before marriage? 

10. Well I definatly agree I need hard eveidence before i confront her... It just involves some seedy spying is all.... but i guess i gotta know for sure

yes i know... But how do I know he is really gay?

12. Yay another thread to feed my cynicism.

Def sounds sketch op, all 3 would make me iffy as well.  Goodluck.

13. #13 bomatt4, Jan 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2014
    I'm astonished with your trust in the GC community and sharing this with us. This is a very important and serious matter that shouldn't be taken lightly. So with that being said you do what's best for you. I honor your bravery.

14. I knew a girl who believed in polyamory, but was "willing" to be exclusive for me... yea that didn't work out. Fuck that shit. 

15. I'm gonna tell you exactly how this should work. 1. You go ask that coworker is he is actually gay. 2a. If he says yes (which I would doubt) leave it alone. 2b. If he says no. Confront her ass about it. She'll probably do the whole thing where she spins in it on you with the "why are you spying on me" or some shit. 3. Proceed to tell her to fuck off and eat a dick and go get some poon. Sent from my QMV7A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. 1st, Follow her, get in your car and park down the road from her mothers and wait! 2nd, I can see her telling you this guy is gay and she hates him to detour you from thinking she could be interested in him. 3rd, check her phone bill records to see who shes talking to. If after this you still dont have anything, leave it alone until you actually have hard evidence. If she is being shady, bust her in the act, get pictures and file for divorce, along with adultery charges. but you must have solid proof such as photos with the date on them! Good luck!

17. Key log her phone or comp.

18. I don't know if she's cheating but it's clear she doesn't respect you if she continues to do things that make you uncomfortable. You guys need to set boundaries or she's going to keep getting away with it. 

19. Break up with her I can tell she aint worth it and you put more into the relationship than her. Please tell me you have no kids and keep that condom on. 

20.  I would love to do this, but we have one car... so when shes at her moms house that means I have no way of getting around anywhere.... I think im gonna end up getting a spy camera hidden inside a pen and leave it in the car.... I feel terible for even thinking of doing this because if shes not doing anything that makes me the asshole.... But if she is fooling around on me I'm going to Vegas untill I figure shit out!