Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you think my tolerance will be low enough?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tuntuntun, Dec 29, 2011.

1. I smoked once a week for about 4 weeks (after a long break), then smoked a TON of weed one weekend, then got started buying again, and ever since then (about a month and a half ago) I've been smoking dailyish. But I haven't smoked since last Wednesday, and before that it was Sunday. Do you think that my tolerance is low enough, or should I go another week or two?

2. how low do you want it? if you want it really low then id say go another week if you just want it in like a medium level then you might be good

3. ^^ Wut he said. If you want to qet stoned lke you did wen you started, id do 2 weeks