Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you think my dog could smell weed if stashed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MarleyIsaLegend, Mar 18, 2011.

1. well im gonna be honest. ive got a lap dog. teacup poodle thats fully grown and weighs like 4 pounds. but im wondering if she could smell weed if i stashed it somewhere..if she did would she act weird?

2. I have a German Shepherd. She can always find my stash and sometimes even paws at at it and barks.

3. If your dog is 4 pounds its not even a foot tall. Any hiding place above your waist would elimate your paranoia. A teacup dog isnt going to be interested in MJ..

4. any dog could smell it. You'd have to train it, or somehow let it experience the smell of marijuana, to have it search it out.

5. i'd get that poodle so high.

6. you mean if she smells weed will she get high? dont think so, plus with a dog that small, just put it somewhere ahove the waist as its been mentioned.

7. My sister has a pomeranian and whenever I go to her house I rub the bag in it's face and she goes craZy (the dog). But it's cat you have to watch out for, they will run away with your shit

8. Why did you get that dog?

9. My dog is a bitch when it comes to things like this.

10. Exactly what I was thinking dogs that size are only for punting

11. getting your dog high is fun.

12. Get a motherfuckin Golden retriever, or German shepherd, or pitbull, or somethin :smoke:

13. ^^^^ no offense, but he's right.
    may i suggest a real dog?

[​IMG]

14. +rep labs are the shit

15. my dog leaves the room whenever i get my stash out. LOL

16. #17 Steadybakin420, Mar 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2011
    yes he could probably smell it

17. lol maybe thats why weed smells like weed. to drive off animals. smells good to me tho :yummy:

18. my dog judges me when he smells weed.
    He gives me this look like "you think im an idiot? i know what that is. you left me alone so you could go by drugs!"

sometimes he will lick the pocket i have my weed in

19. Your dog will rat you out, trust me.