Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do You Think My Dad Wants To Smoke With Me?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by FoorestGump, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Alright so yesterday I was helping my dad (everybody in the house knows he smokes)with some plumbing in the house and we were in the basement room next to mine looking for some tools. All of a sudden my dad asks if I was growing/curing anything? To which I said no. I told him" I do have some in a glass jar." He then says "oh that must be the good shit if you have to keep it in a jar. " I said yeah it is. Then he said "you're sure you're not growing somewhere down here? Cuz I got some stuff down here and was wondering if what you're smelling is mine?" We found the tools and was about to leave when he looked me in the eye and said his is better than mine.
    At that second I wanted to call him out on it and say well why don't we smoke and find out? But I'm a sissy and didn't go through with it.
    What do you blades think? Did he ask me to smoke with him or am I overthinking something?

Sent from my XT1028 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. sounds like u shud smoke him out

3. You see the thing is I've never seen him once use a glass piece, always papers. And all I got is glass, glass bongs pipes, vaporizer, and more pipes. I SUCK at rolling and would hate to offer him one of my prized pieces of glass and he get mad for me offering and break it whether accidentally or not.

Sent from my XT1028 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. then smoke his weed

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Dude, he's obviously cool with you smoking so why WOULDNT you? I've smoked with my mom before hahaha and she doesnt even smoke lol

6. Go up to him like "let show you the true definition of high." Bong in hand, already packed, you take a rip and hand it to him then he rips it. Could be a fun experience.

7. Why would he break your piece? Did I read that wrong? If so he sounds like a cunt lol. 

But yes, subliminally he was telling you, "LETS GET HIGH MOTHERFUCKER"

8. u should of just said "challenge accepted.!"

9. I smoke with my mom, I found out she smoked and told her I smoke and now we smoke together. It's fantastic for bonding because when you're high you don't really care that you're hanging with a parent..

10. #10 450outlaw, Apr 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2014
    My dad's used a couple of my pieces, and never broke one, but he did almost cough up a lung hitting my Mobius haha. You are over thinking it just ask your dad to smoke with you.

11. #11 Thicken Dense, Apr 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2014
    No offense, but as a 40 year-old father of 2 I think your dad would've won that bet.

12. Do it. I smoke with my dad pretty often.

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. You should have been like "Try my shit before you say that.."

Smoke with him and let us know how it goes! I wouldn't want to smoke with my parents I feel it would be really awkward. I've smoked with two of my uncles, my uncle used to live with us when I was 14 and he'd smoke me out every night lol

14. He definitely wants to smoke with you, go for it :)

15. I think he was inviting you for a sesh.

16. Well since he knows you smoke I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask him if he wants to smoke with you

17. "when he looked me in the eye and said his is better than mine."
    I wish my pops would try n say that to me, id smoke his ass under the table lol.

But I cant imagine a father who would look his son in the eye and tell him that unless he was open to the idea. And if he isn't open to it, it sounds like he won't trip on you too hard for just asking.