Do you think Mr. Krabs ever does karate?

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Deleted member 506764, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Anyone here into Spongebob? I know it's a kids show but I think it's funny as hell. And the thread title is my favorite line from the show all time...

• Like Like x 1
  2. It is honestly one of the best cartoons of the 2000’s other kid shows I could never stomach, my kid watches it still, its a masterpiece.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I haven't watched it in a few years but when I was babysitting my granddaughter I watched it pretty often. I enjoyed it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I have HOENSTLY never given it a "try".................I have NEVER seen a full episode...........maybe I will change that......................:thumbsup:

5. Snowball fight episode would be a good start. Also tea at the treedome. And the one where spongebob opens up a bubble blowing stand.

The first movie is really good. The second movie is alright.

6. I gotta ask though..............I just NEVER HAVE BEEN a "grown up......cartoon watcher".............now when I was deployed to Iraq the first time......my "doc" turned me on to Family Guy...........now I LOOOOOOVE that show..............but that's the only cartoon I have ever really watched..........................I mean..........I never watched Beavis and Butthead OR the Simpsons.........I wasn't "allowed"

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. For me it all starts and ends with Futurama. Hands down best show, smartest writers, great voice acting, coolest concepts.

South Park is also great. They have lampooned pop culture and politics for 2+ decades. Start at the beginning and see the evolution of the show.

BoJack Horseman is on Netflix. Ridiculous concept. Great word play. Gets very dark at times. Covers some real life emotions extremely well, especially considering it's a show where animals are people. Not for everyone, but if you get it it's a beautiful thing. It's serial, must be watched in order to make sense.

Those are my big 3. There are other ones I'd point you to if you like those.

8. I have seen "random episodes" of Futurama, South Park, and BoJack Horseman..........the only one.........from the few episodes I saw of each..........I MIGHT could watch some South Park......but the other two let much to be desired.......from my point of view............but as you can tell........I probably have a "very small window" of what I consider good.....

9. You can't judge Bojack off random episodes. If you get into the character development across the series you'd see it in a new light. It gets real deep and covers topics such as addiction, dementia, cancer, and, of course, Hollywoo culture.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Informative insight.........thank you for that.........I will give it another look........in a different light.

• Like Like x 1
  11. chum is fum

• Like Like x 1
  12. Don't think he CAN do Karate..

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Just an art that I cannot perform...broke my leg twice..can't stretch for s***.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Seeing as this is a spongebob thread...

[​IMG]

15. My girls watch this lol an I've watched it while high before an it was making me laugh a lot. Pretty good cartoon. I see that @Free Hat mention Futurama tho an that's my favorite one ever tho!!!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yeah, futurama is my favorite too. Shame it's not on Netflix anymore...

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. AWWW MAN...........I WAS JUUUUUST REACHING FOR MY REMOTE!!

18. It's on hulu if you don't mind commercials...

19. OH I LOVE being told "what I can't live without" I get outta commercials!:love-m3j:

• Like Like x 1