do you think midget sex is gross?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by namron_420s, Jan 29, 2004.

?

do you think midget sex is gross?

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. I already do. And I must say, people are quite shocked when I take my shoes off and shrink 5 inches. LOL. A really good thing about being really short is that I can still go trick or treating and people think I\'m a kid and give me candy. So when I go out with my friends and their kids, I get as much candy as the little ones do. And I never run out of halloween options because there are like hundreds of different munchins in The Wizard of Oz. LOL

2. at least your taller than my second girlfriend...she was 4,11

3. Yeah, I am. She would be the second person I know of that is actually shorter than me. WOW. LOL. Thanks. I feel so much better now. I can always count on you!

Peace and love.......

4. <table width=\"100%\" border=\"0\" cellspacing=\"0\" cellpadding=\"0\"><tr><td> <table width=\"100%\" border=\"0\" cellspacing=\"0\" cellpadding=\"0\"><tr><td>· Current Mood: :smoke:</td></tr></table><table width=\"100%\" border=\"0\" cellspacing=\"0\" cellpadding=\"0\"><tr><td><div align=\"center\">
    ...a midget\'s gotta get some lovin\' too... just like everyone else... we all got needs man...

</td></tr></table><table width=\"100%\" border=\"0\" cellspacing=\"0\" cellpadding=\"0\"><tr><td>[​IMG]
    </td></tr></table>
    </td></tr></table></div>

5. <table width=\"100%\" border=\"0\" cellspacing=\"0\" cellpadding=\"0\"><tr><td> <table width=\"100%\" border=\"0\" cellspacing=\"0\" cellpadding=\"0\"><tr><td>· Current Mood: :smoke:</td></tr></table><table width=\"100%\" border=\"0\" cellspacing=\"0\" cellpadding=\"0\"><tr><td><div align=\"center\">
    ...*sits down and commences morning wake-n-bake*...
    Happy Valentines Day Everyone.

</td></tr></table><table width=\"100%\" border=\"0\" cellspacing=\"0\" cellpadding=\"0\"><tr><td>[​IMG]
    </td></tr></table>
    </td></tr></table></div>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.