Do you think it's the weed? any similar stories?

Discussion in 'General' started by chinoko, Feb 2, 2012.

1. I'm NOT blaming weed on anything, but in your opinion (even though you obviously don't know me in real life) do you think the reason why I'm all anxious is because I smoke? Before I smoked, I don't remember being all anxious about everything. real shit, sometimes I feel like a fucking bitch because I get all anxious about stupid shit and over-analyze everything about me.
    For example, when I smoke with my close homies I start feeling awkward and analyze my hand movements and shit. like wtf? I didn't care about all this useless shit before. Like I'm all self-conscious and quiet when I'm high.

Has anybody had a similar experience?
    And what should I do?

Thanks for the help guys

2. I thought the same till I realized weed didn't bring on any issues in my life, it just made me see what I couldn't see before.

3. Stop caring about what you do when faded around friends. If they know you and accept you, they'll probably find it funny. Just chill and be stoned

4. Yeah bud can cause paranoia, pretty much a form of anxiety. Its all in your head though (naturally)

5. I used to not even think this crap. The first year and a half of smoking I never had this problem.

But now I feel almost anti-social. I don't feel like myself. Idk

I loveeee smoking bud but idk what I should do

6. This. I know EXACTLY what you mean brother, and this is the best advice for you. Just enjoy your high. Focus your attention on things other than yourself.

7. Just grow a pair and quit giving a fuck.

8. u need a t-break bro

9. What this dude said.
    If anything weed made me give less of a fuck.