Do you think its irrational to go visit internet friends?

Discussion in 'General' started by jaykewashere, Nov 25, 2011.

1. you got 4 bars jake. I gave you a +rep before

2. Who cares what your friends and family say about going to see them?
    I'm sure not all of them agree with you smoking herb, but you still do it, right?
    If you let friends/family dictate all ur decisions in life you might as well end ur life now, cuz ur not even livin my friend.

3. Made this for you lizardkin.
    You are now a part of the Skink Gang

[​IMG]

4. Long live the skink gang

5. I think I gave you a bar :smoke:

6. Fuck with a skink and you die

7. I fucked a fat chick from the internet once. It was great because none of my friends ever found out.

8. I know people who have done this multiple times and it was always a good time never anything bad happened.

9. yes i like my keyboard crusty too.

10. one of my old teachers brother met his wife on WOW.

11. I worked as a taxi driver for 2 months, during that time I spoke to a lot of big business people..

One of which was in the business "search engine marketing" what they do is put your business web page on the front page of the Google search(depending on what it is you're searching)

In any case, this man went to college for political science and dropped out.
    He went on the internet and browsed business forums until he found someone who seemed to have the most bit of knowledge about whatever it was he was looking for at the time(the guy was in France, the guy I spoke to was from Maine)

In any case the guy in France helped the guy from Maine out(via internet) until eventually they became business partners. their services can add up to 40,000 bucks
    and they met face to face like twice.

We are heading into the future and knowing people on the internet is becoming more common everyday soo.. Why not?