Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do you think its alright to....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tetoleetd, Aug 3, 2012.

1. ask your dealer(hes a friend but not a close friend) if he'd accept a ps3 game(ncaa football 12) along with 10 dollars for an 8th of mids? i dont have a lot of cash right now but i have a couple games i dont play anymore and i think he might enjoy them cuz he just got a ps3 and doesnt have many games.

i kno its kind of crack head-ish but i dont use the games anymore and they do have monetary value and they could have value to him.

2. You'd be better off asking if he'd like to buy them off of you for cheap, and then mention "oh hey I was actually gonna pick up so you wanna just swap me greens?"

3. It'd probably work if you made it sound more like a trade and less beg-ish.

4. Its a judgment call for sure man. If the deal is weighted in his favor then he might be ok with it. If it were me I would rather have the money, some people really enjoy sports games but some don't. The least you could do is bring a couple different titles and acknowledge your willingness to strike a deal with him. If he is going out of his way to hook up with you and you surprise him with this offer, he might take it out of pity but it could hurt your future chances of dealing with him.

5. I don't see why not. But if he says no then just sell them for money and then pick up bud.

6. You'll get a better deal of you sell the games to a friend or on Craigslist for actual money, then just buy the weed with money.