do you think it would be fun to live on earth with zombies?

Discussion in 'General' started by dealwithit, Jun 4, 2012.

1. knowing that when you die everything goes back to normal?
    idk if its all the zombie games ive played and moveis ive watched but i think it would be fun..lol. but only if there was assurance that everything would be okay when one dies. sort of like a simulated game.
    id be first place :cool:
    2high

2. Well obviously it would be fun if everything went back to normal when you died lol. Youd have nothing to lose. Id get a 50 cal sniper and dome pop zombies from the top of a mountain all day, while smoking blunts of course.

3. I would too, because you aren't loosing anything (maybe your mind). If it was 50% chance I'd be a zombie in that world or 50% chance of everything going back to normal, I might still do it.

4. Would I want to live in a world were I am constantly at the risk of being eaten, most likely by people I used to know, and have to shoot them to survive?

Not only that, but food and water would be scarce, there would be no way of getting messages to other people, anarchy would reign supreme and rotten bodies would litter the streets.

On top of all that, not having a permanent place to live, never being completely safe and not being able to trust anybody.

No.

As a simulation, where "everything goes back to normal" then probably. It would be interesting.

5. There are 50 of us going to an island in the middle of a nearby lake in a few weeks armed with paintball guns, and we are going to play a 2 day long zombie survival game. Fuckin stoked to paintball and run through the woods from zombies for 2 days.

6. OP, all you're doing is wondering what it would be like to literally live inside the same exact video games you're likely playing right now.

Give virtual reality another 20 - 30 years, and you won't have to wonder.

Oh, and you can have your zombie simulations.

I'm gonna be too busy banging all my favorite 18-year old celebrities all day on my holodeck. Fuck zombies. :cool:

7. I have to admit, hell yeah. If it all went back to normal.

If it didnt, I dont think it would be a good scenario. I mean im prepared for the long haul, WHEN the world goes to shit, however that may be. But im honestly hoping for the terminator scenario to play out. We can beat machines.

8. #8 Blaze, Jun 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2012
    Excuse me for the caps rage...

OH YEAH OP!!! IT WOULD BE REALLLY FUCKING FUN TO SEE ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY, AND PEOPLE YOU THOUGHT WERE NICE OR OKAY GET RIPPED TO FUCKING SHREDS WELL THE WORLD GOES TO SHIT!!! IT WOULD BE SOOOOOO FUCKING FUN TO HAVE TO FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE UNTIL YOU PROBABLY END UP GETTING NUKED BY THE MILITARY WHO WOULDNT GIVE ONE FLYING FUCK ABOUT YOU!!

NO! IT WOULD NOT BE FUN.

9. what blaze said

10. Hell no. Bein eaten alive would suck. Doesn't even matter if things go back to normal afterwards. Shit would hurt like hell.