Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you think it is safe to smoke from this pipe ? (pics)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jamezbong, Jan 30, 2014.

1. #1 jamezbong, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014
    I just made this small pipe with a pen, a compas pencil holder and i put a 1 euro cent (copper) at the bottom. Do you think it's harmful to smoke from it. Other than that it seems pretty nice 

Attached Files:

2. you might want to make a screen for it just in case though 
    i'd use the screen on a window sill if you didn't have anything else

TOSS THAT POS IN THE TRASH ! !

4. why ?

5. Don't smoke off of copper

6. Don't bother smoking from that pipe brotha. I'd build a bong or something, but watch out for harmful stuff. And about copper
    (Some user posted that on the forum long time ago): "Copper has a high activation point, that is before it starts releasing a toxic vapor. That point is around 600-800 degrees. Most people who work with copper use torches at around 900-1100 degrees (Copper also has a very high melting point). Unless your using it for a long time, because over an extended amount of time, it will degrade from intense heat exposure, you shouldn't have a problem."

peace

7. That can't be safe to smoke from

8. taped together, made with plastic parts and parts painted that can not be cleaned and safe when heated.

go on...heat up those plastics, go on, inhale...don't worry about shaving years off your life, just get high...PROVE DARWIN IS RIGHT :confused:

9. I personally would not smoke out of that...doesn't look safe to me I would just go get papers or go buy a $20 glass pipe.

10. ok i guess im just gonna throw it away then :) Thanks