do you think im ready to flower??

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by mikieloc, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Tommarow im 4 weeks flowering my.sour.diesel i dont want to over grow my tent should i start flowering now under 400w hps or wait another week.and also when do i give her bloom nutes should i starve em for a.few.days i just fed a 2.days ago?

Attached Files:

2. I mean 4 wks vegging

3. Yes, you need a good 14 inches..flower now

4. time to flower. Some plants double almost triple in size.

start your bloom nutes a few days before you switch to flower. That way the potassium and phosphate the plant needs will be available as soon as the plant needs it. this will also cause the plant to burn off the extra nitrogen left over from grow formulas so you can add whatever growth enhancers without spiking TDS too much( they usually seem to have some nitrogen in them, you dont need much when flowering).

however it looks like youre ready to flower NOW so do it all now

5. Ok so first thing in the a.m.,im going to get tiger bloom any suggestions on,what i need to add on top of tiger bloom??

6. I only use Advanced Nutrients. Heard so many horror stories about everything else that I never tried them

7. #7 Bag O Weed, Dec 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2012
    I would suggest using dyna gro. I am actually going to switch to it (from lucas formula) because I heard such good reviews and it is reasonably priced for its concentration. Plus you don't need a million bottles to get the job done. I have been through the whole bottled nute craze with advanced nutrients and house and garden and wouldn't bother with all that again. All you need is grow (you wont need that because you are getting ready to flower anyways), bloom, mag pro, and pro tekt as far as dyna gro products. I already have pro tekt because it is the best silica product available (highest concentration for the money).

PS: I would supercrop both those ladies.