Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do You Think Ill Pass A Drug Test? Details Provided

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by RugbyWeed23, Apr 20, 2014.

1. Ive smoked once a week (saturday nights) for the last 4-5 weeks. I am wondering if I will pass a drug test a week from now. I never smoked a lot, typically a few hits from a bowl/joint. I go to the gym 3-5x a week and play rugby as well (practice 3x a week as well as 1 game on the weekend). I am 5'5" and about 135lbs, fairly lean, about 12% body fat.  So i smoked 2 days, 9 days, 16, 23 and 30 days ago a few small hits each time and excerciese a good amount. I also have a fairly fast metabolism.

thanks

2. Drink at least 1 gallon of water every day until your test and you should be good

3. As long as you keep your exercising schedule the same you should be able to get most of it out of your system, especially while playing rugby. I've always had chill coaches though so rugby is the one sport I've never had to worry about getting tested for:)

4. #4 lazytoker, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2014
    So we're talkin around 9-10 days total before pissing? I think you should be fine. It sounds like you're healthy and your system probably flushes it out good. But there is no telling. Buy a home test kit from walgreens or cvs. Take it for your first piss in the morning. If you pass that, then your golden for the real test.

5. u can easily pass man 

6. thanks for the replies. ill be drinking a lot of water in the next week and plan to workout regularly

7. Why do people suggest drinking water weeks or days before a piss test? I was always told you drink massive amounts hours leading your test, to the point of having to piss every 15-20mins ect. Thus not allowing the water enough time in your bladder to collect the thc. Drinking days or weeks before didnt ever make sense to me. Back to the question, Rugby id say from the description you gave, your an occasional smoker, and have a body type that should burn bodyfat/thc fast. Ive heard of occasional smokers passing tests 10-14 days after smoking. However your cutting it close, and thc has a halflife, u may pass a box test and fail a lab test. Anything you can do to dilute or "cleanse" your piss wouldn't hurt! Better safe than sorry.. Good luck Rugby