Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you think I'll be ok?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by b0nne, Nov 29, 2011.

1. [quote name='"KissMyAsthma"']

If he was out of the dorm for 8 hours, I side with sneaky smoking.
    But if he's present in the room, asleep or not, and he's made it clear that he does not approve, your best choice is to not push it. If he only has a problem with smell, then you might be fine. But if he's completely anti-weed, don't give him a reason to run to the RA.

Advice: You live in a dorm. You aren't the only one who tokes, guaranteed. Find a buddy and smoke out together. Slightest paranoia can ruin the best highs. Be respectful, play it safe. Not trying to flame you, just personal opinion there.[/quote]

This. You run a significant risk by smoking in your room to begin with and even more so with a roommate who is anti-weed. Just suck it up and go for a walk or find someone else to smoke with in their room. Even better would be to smoke near your dorm so you can blaze then chill in your room or wherever and not have to worry about any smell or anything like that. Some kid on the floor above me was just recently arrested for smoking in his room and I'm pretty sure it was cuz of his roommate since the kid always used a sploof, towel under door, etc.

Whatever you do just remember to be considerate of everyone's views and be as smart as possible.

2. The smell will be temporary,that means if you have any immediate non-smokers in the area they will smell the scent....

However if your worried of long time smell then there is nothing to worry about.

3. Ehh it's really all situational. If he wakes up you might be fucked. But if you know you'll be alone for a few hours and you do exactly all the things you have said you will, then I don't see a problem occurring.

4. #24 Crayola, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
    get a smoke buddy! they work really well. i rip my bong in the dorm room.

heres what i do:
    -towel to cover the bottom of the door
    -fans blowing out right next to the window
    -pack small hits (0.1-0.3), anything you can finish in 1 hit
    -take your hits near the window/fan (so any excess smoke from the bowl gets sucked out the window)
    -use a smoke buddy
    -air freshener thing placed near the door (the ones that are cones that have that squishy crap in them)
    -air spray (only needed if you fail and blow your smoke out before you get to the smokebuddy)

you should be fine with just a smoke buddy. i just do all this because id rather be safe than sorry.

5. Man if you want to smoke indoors make a spoof. Put like 5 bounce sheets in a container that has holes in the other side so when you blow the smoke out it just smells like bounce. Do it all the time and no one knows ;)