Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you think ill be fine for this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pipesmith, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Tommorrows the fourth of july and i plan on going to a party with a few friends. Nothing big and im not a big partier but i figure it ill be fun so id go along.

So i plan on drinking and maybe smoking a bit. Im not a big fan of alcohol so i only plan to have like 2 beers and maybe a few hits of weed if its around.

Im not a big fan of getting fucked up while im out i prefer to really get high at home where im confortable.

Weed is easy to take care of because all the smell goes away if you let it air out but alcohol is my only concern. I have to go to a family gathering after the party and while i can handle my shit i really can't be walking into a family party reeking of booze.'

Im going to smoking cigarettes all night and im thinking of bring a clove of garlic and my pocket and chewing on it before i leave.

I don't know maybe im over tinking it but help me out.

2. Holy fuck man. Take it easy. Bring a pack of gum, some eye drops, and wash your hands after smoking. It'll be like you never smoked. The alcohol might make it obvious depending on if you get drunk or not. Fuck alcohol bong before booze homie and you'll be straight.

3. dude.. why would you drink before seeing family? I mean being high with fam is chill though lol :smoke:

4. Your post count north of 1k, yet you can't figure this out? What have you been contributing for this long?

You'll be fine.

5. Garlic chips are fine lmao a clove calm down mcgruff lol
    Man fuk drinking don't let pressure kill u.. make a Firecracker and drink punch and grub charge people to drive home:) marijuana is the only thing:)

6. Theres kids that.joined 5 min ago with 2,000 post that don't mean shit now like it used to.

7. Ive been on here for a few years.

Weeds fine its alcohol i don't have much experience with. Im not planning on getting drunk just having a few drinks so im not that guy in the corner of the room checking his phone every five minutes, drinking a coke.

8. How do you get 2000 in 5 mins?

9. You're at least 20 years old, why on Earth would your parents care about you having a drink or two?

10. Unless their a religious (or strict) family, I don't know any parents with kids 18+ that care if they have a drink or two or ten

11. A lot of my family is recovering or reformed alcoholics so they would be pissed even if I was 90.

I really wish my dad wasn't in jail he honestly wouldn't give a fuck just s I'm not driving or doing anything stupid.

12. Ok, I understand now. Sorry about your families alcohol issues. I hope they all can battle through it.

13. Is bringing a change of clothes for after the party possible? I'd think that's slightly better than bombarding yourself with cigs and uh garlic.

BUT if you drink enough it may not matter anywho. I think when people sweat they smell more pungent and beer-y than say just their breath alone. And it's July, sir! THE HEATTTTT

14. dude dont go with the garlic and smoke cigs all night to cover the smell.

When misdirecting people no direction is the best. What i mean is if you go in there smelling like freshly chewed garlic, peoples noses will pick up on the garlic and it could trigger them picking up on and other smells.

When it comes to humans we dont really use our sense of smell much so dont give them any reason to use it. just brush your teeth or eat some food or something. Dont make it obvious that your covering a smell.

15. If you only have two drinks, I think the smell of cigs will cover up the smell of alcohol. But if you're nervous, just skip the beer. You said you're not a big fan of alcohol, so just bring some bud and chill.

16. You have 900 in, what, 3-4 months?

I've been on here for over a year and have less posts then you and I've never seen you on the other sections. Be quiet.

Just do your thing man. If you can't (or don't know if you can) handle it then you shouldn't be doing it. That's the only advice I could give you.

17. or , you know just dont drink ...... or only have a couple week drinks that dont smell to much

18. Kind of like you who joined in February this year and have managed to get close to 900 posts already?