do you think if you just kept using the same bong water it would turn solid?

Discussion in 'General' started by Golden Lungs, Dec 23, 2012.

1. i always wondered this... if u just kept using the same bong water and topping it off a little bit as needed would it eventually turn into a sludge. anyone done this?

2. lol thats gross

3. i kno lol it would be cool to see tho

4. Not really, it would be fucking gross. It would stink like all hell, and it wouldn't be very healthy to smoke out of a bong with sludge in it.

5. It would mold. So I guess, yes, it would turn to a sludge. Maybe it would get you higher, but it would probably also be bad to ingest

6. It would become so disgusting at a point that it would be inconceivable to continue with the experiment

7. I know of people who haven't changed any of their bongs water in months, some years. There is mold growing in the percs and you can smell the bong water from the other side of the room.

8. please don't turn into one of those people, it defenitly does turn to gross ass black diarrhea sludge

bongs should have clean water for proper filtration/diffusion, not to mention the flavor of your flowers

9. Glad I don't know people like this. Inhaling mold? They can't be serious.

10. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwnSmmZ-9nM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwnSmmZ-9nM[/ame]

No room service just snacks and shit
    Work with them little debbies, when you done, get ready

11. It probably would. That's disgusting though, take pride in your bong lol

12. I have to change the bong water after each bowl cause it taste bad.... I couldn't imagine how nasty it would taste

13. thats a little extreme

14. ive got my water in the mini bong to a jelly looking consistency, as in when you shook the bong the bits of black burn weed stayed in place and just wiggled. i poured it into a glass vile and let it loose about 1/4 of the liquid by evaporating the water, i then poured it onto a fresh packed bowl and smoked it, the taste was like smoking a ball of resin and it sparkled and popped when burned, i didnt finish the bowl. a few months after i found it and decided to find something to do with it, it just happens that day someone hit the door on mine when it was parked so i poured the smelly shit all over the driver side seat and left. there wasnt any mold because the mini bong didnt take much water and resinated fast, i smoked nice bud out of it only and placed bags over the mouth part and slide after every use and kept it in a dark spot, i suspect there was practically no thc in the water because its not water soluble, bongs remove bad tar from the hit to make smoother cleaner hits, so i see no point in saving used water

15. [​IMG]

16. I can only get shitty mids around here

17. i feel sorry for you my friend. let me know when you're in my neck of the woods and i'll smoke you out proper lol

18. still i'll agree with that guy. every bowl?
    LOL.
    super extreme.

19. it takes less than 10 seconds to change the water in a bong. damn lazy-ass stoners...