Do you think I will get drug tested?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mur, May 5, 2013.

1. I just got accepted into an intership for this summer yesterday. It is for a small property management firm in downtown chicago. As soon as I sign and send in the official offer letter, I will officially be an intern with them. A week from monday I will go into the office to determine my scheduling for the rest of the summer. Do you think there is still a chance I will be drug tested?

2. Is it a paid internship?

3. nope, unpaid.

4. thanks for all the help guys...

[​IMG]

5. 50/50 chance man.

6. No. Just no.... Lol

-Joe

7. Hahahahahahahahaahhahaha is this a real question? or are you just smoking dank for the first time?

8. It's unpaid, so I doubt they give a shit. I did a internship for BP, they never tested me.

9. what the fuck are you even talking about?

10. Im pretty sure he's implying your pretty high to think an unpaid internship is gonna pay for a drug test. Bro they wont even pay for
    YOU lol

:wave:

-Joe

11. Is it a paid internship?
    [​IMG]

12. [quote name='"THCs"']Hahahahahahahahaahhahaha is this a real question? or are you just smoking dank for the first time?[/quote]

There are internships where you have to get drug tested..

13. One of my buddies got drug tested for an unpaid internship with some investment bank. I'm not sure what you guys are talking about, it's definitely not unheard of.

14. yea kind of figured that out... just wondering what the fuck is wrong with him. no need to be flat our rude when he obviously doesn't know what he is talking about

15. The one thing that seems to matter is if the company is offering you a job after your internship. Mine didnt, it was just for the summer.

My friend that got one at the same place had a future employment offer after he finished his degree. He got tested.

It's gonna vary, but it's not really hard to pass a pre employment drug test.