Do you think I got hooked up? (Bowl/Bud)

Discussion in 'General' started by AK_Kronik, Mar 24, 2007.

1. Bought this bowl/bud from a buddy of mine for $5.00...Do you think it was a good deal or what? :smoking:

Attached Files:

2. id say it looks about right $3 bowl and $2 of bud, my opinion

3. Shit, If that chronic get's you high...Why would'nt it be a good deal? I mean it was only 5 bucks INCLUDING the bowl.

4. Got about a bowls worth of weed and a bowl to put it in for five bucks. Pretty decent deal.

BTW I have the same type of bowl as you, only mines purple.

5. DK where you are but we pay about five for that, depending on the dankness, so you basically got a free pipe. good job and happy toking :)

6. lol either way ur comin out on top.. even if the bud sucks.. it was only a less than $5 investment.. and that pipes gona last you forever :D

7. I'd pay five bucks for that. I don't really like metal pipes, but that's just me.

You got a good deal.

8. $3-$5 bowl

$8-$13 beasters

its hard to tell by the size but thats what im guessing :p

9. haha, a friend of mine paid $15.00 for a pipe just like that. it has earned the nickname "the dyke pipe" because the stem had an all purple and pink design.

10. Hell yeah. I'd pay $5 for a high and that looks like plenty of bud to get at least one high... plus a pipe, sweet deal.

11. I would say you got hooked up for 5 bucks, I could find 5 bucks in change under my car seat if I could scrounge that up for something to get me high and a piece then I wouldn't complain.

Enjoy :smoking:

12. I'd pay 5 for just the bud or just the pipe. You deffinitely got a good deal.

13. Well yeah I know it's only 5 bucks but w/e, I needed a piece to get me threw the rest of the month since I dropped my glass piece and it broke a few weeks ago. But I can't wait till April since my b-days coming up i'm going to blow 80 bucks or so on a glass piece or stay with the metal and buy a 1/2 ounce instead i'm not sure yet. What should I get? 1/2 ounce of bud or a new piece...

14. Good deal homie, The pipe could run ya $10-15, And the buds prolly a 5 sack for most, Maybe a 10 sack to some. So ya got a $20-25 dollar deal for $5. Good deal.

15. What kind of a glass piece are you getting for 80?

16. So far i'm thinking a nice ass spoon or just a decent bong...

17. Nice bud but i really don't like metal pipes, they always seem to burn my lips :(

18. Bought A New "Water Pipe" But Cant Find A Way To Put The Pic On

19. My New "Water Pipe" Is My Avatar Pic