Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you think I could smoke in my shower

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BongRippaJack, Aug 31, 2011.

1. I have a lot of dank at the moment, and I love smoking. I am still in high school so I live with my parents. They have caught me once and it sucked. I have been thinking about smoking in my shower, especially because school is coming up. My bathroom has a window and a fan. Do you think I could smoke in my bathroom with like soap and stuff in the shower so it smells good. I could blow it right out my window with a spoof (toilet paper roll with dryer sheets in it). I think I would be set what do you guys think. :smoke:

2. If you have a window why not?

3. Put a towel under the door to be sure.

4. I would like to say yes. But you have to remember that you are in the house there is a chance of getting caught.

5. Yea sounds like you'd be fine

6. Only thing im a little nervous about is I only have one bathroom at the moment so my two little sisters are going to be right outside the door (The shower and toilet are separated by a door from the sink) When I wanna toke before school and what will happen if one of them really needs to go to the bathroom?

7. if they catch you...take a shit in their cheerios...but seriously..just be quick, buy some ozium...use a spoof...no blunts or joints...be quick just dont lounge for a bit...handle your business...if u take the necessary percations u should be fine...wouldnt hurt taking a dump at the end to mask the smell...if the ask about an aerosol smell...say you took a smelly crap and tried to mask it

8. #8 purrplee, Aug 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Don't toke? Or get up earlier than you normally would so you can shower before then

9. wouldnt hurt taking a dump at the end to mask the smell...if the ask about an aerosol smell.

haha nice

10. haha nice

11. Don't worry bro. Just take a real hot shower so you can get a lot of steam in the bathroom and you'll be fine. Good luck!

12. Easily. I do it all the time and my parents go in right after me. Follow this plan, and you're golden. Get all your stuff prepared. Have your bag of weed, pipe/bong, lighter ready to go, grab 2 towels and enter your bathroom with the fan on. Put shampoo and soap in the bathtub now, so the steam will smell nice. Start up the shower full blast hot and soak one towel in the water then put it under the door. As soon as theres steam, light up and aim your smoke at the fan. When you're done, jump in the shower, then get out, get dressed spray febreeze, get your stuff, open the window, and leave. Doesn't smell at all.

13. #13 volgelsong, Aug 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    And if your parents get suspicious as to why you sprayed febreeze after you showered you can say you took a dump or something.

14. Exactly.:hello:

15. I just did this.

Towel under door, candle, no sploof, window closed, no fan, blunt. Hotbox that Bitch. :cool:

16. [​IMG]

17. I've heard a lot about the towel trick, and I might just try it myself. Why not try that?

18. Bro, I do this all the time and I have like the exact same bathroom setup as you haha. Just put a towel under the door, turn on your fan, and blaze with that window open with the sploof. I've done it many times. Happy blazin' my friend

19. haha fuck it im gonna go for it, thanks bro you too.

20. report back with the adventure you have endured