Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you think I can get this high again..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by what65, Jun 5, 2009.

1. basically ive smoked weed like 3-4 times and gotten really high only once. That was 2-3 weeks ago off a gram of beasters. Right now I have half a gram of fire and 2 of like mids.

first of all you can mix different weed right? Doesnt really matter?

I mean I was STONED the first time. I was thinking extremely weird and cryptic shit and I felt like I was floating and falling out of my body etc. I hope I can get that today.

2. you might be able to try it and let us know

3. Well if its taking you like gram of beasters to get stoned and its only one of your first times, your method of smoking must be pretty inefficient, try a bong or pipe. And yes you can mix different types of MJ, its just buds, its not like chemicals mix and change effects when you do that.

4. I can get high off less I mean I was just really fucked up

5. tell yourself no and try to get higher